Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby jhcsmum » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I missed this, so have just paid and about to download.
Deb
Stitch Marker Maker
Image Image
User avatar
jhcsmum
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Greymouth

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby j-j » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:27 pm

nickers wrote:2nd prize will be a copy of one of j-j's patterns, if you already have all of her lovely patterns I will purchase you a pattern off Rav of your own choosing to the same value


Heya! I might not have been clear enough in my pm, I'd like to donate both my patterns as the prize sweets, and yes, if the winner has one/both I'll purchase them alternative patterns to the value of $17NZD, you don't need to cover that :)

I need to knit some of these as well! Great idea for April 8-)
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE
User avatar
j-j
TNN guru
 
Posts: 7737
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:57 pm
Location: The Land of Yarn

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby grubbiejulz » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Yup I'm in....something for me maybe lol
Julie
I blog here http://grubbiejulz.blogspot.com/
I'm on Ravelry as grubbiejulz http://www.ravelry.com/people/grubbiejulz
Come meet us IRL at Slingbabies http://www.slingbabies.co.nz
User avatar
grubbiejulz
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 3383
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 pm
Location: Somewhere out there in Westville

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby nickers » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm

j-j wrote:
nickers wrote:2nd prize will be a copy of one of j-j's patterns, if you already have all of her lovely patterns I will purchase you a pattern off Rav of your own choosing to the same value


Heya! I might not have been clear enough in my pm, I'd like to donate both my patterns as the prize sweets, and yes, if the winner has one/both I'll purchase them alternative patterns to the value of $17NZD, you don't need to cover that :)

I need to knit some of these as well! Great idea for April 8-)


Thank you j-j - I wasnt sure and didnt want to assume, thats very generous :vibes:
User avatar
nickers
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Location: Tauranga

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Wicked Knits » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm in... I have quite a few looovely yarns in my colours, and never end up making anything with them... the idea of doing that tiny little thumb on DPNs scares me though (and the thought of doing it on ML sounds pretty icky too) Will have to find time around j-j's KAL!
Alia
Image
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:
User avatar
Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate
 
Posts: 11638
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Upper Hutt

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby nickers » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Alia wrote:I'm in... I have quite a few looovely yarns in my colours, and never end up making anything with them... the idea of doing that tiny little thumb on DPNs scares me though (and the thought of doing it on ML sounds pretty icky too) Will have to find time around j-j's KAL!


It was Emma who first tried the thumb on ML (I'd only previously done them on DPN's) and she said it was really easy, so I tried and and she was right, its no where near as fiddly as you might think.
User avatar
nickers
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Location: Tauranga

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Wicked Knits » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Magic looping tiny circles is one of my pet hates. :smt044 But I've never used DPNs... really need to learn!
Alia
Image
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:
User avatar
Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate
 
Posts: 11638
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Upper Hutt

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby mamacas » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Alia wrote:Magic looping tiny circles is one of my pet hates. :smt044 But I've never used DPNs... really need to learn!



so should i expect to find you at my door in 3 weeks with a pair of thumb less gloves :rotfl:
User avatar
mamacas
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 3222
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 am
Location: upper hutt

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Wicked Knits » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

mamacas wrote:
Alia wrote:Magic looping tiny circles is one of my pet hates. :smt044 But I've never used DPNs... really need to learn!



so should i expect to find you at my door in 3 weeks with a pair of thumb less gloves :rotfl:


Um, that's not the plan... but maybe. :smt044 :hide:
Alia
Image
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:
User avatar
Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate
 
Posts: 11638
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Upper Hutt

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Mel » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Ok Ill join in (because I should studying.... :rotfl: plus I need something simple to get me in the mojo so I can knit this dress for my niece who arrives soon)
Just waiting for my rev log in cause Ive forgotten it :twitch:
Mel
TNN guru
 
Posts: 7328
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:36 pm
Location: Wellington

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Fi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

I will get onto this but I have loads of other knitting things at the moment.
Fiona
SAHM to Miss J (6), Master H (4) and newby Master C
Partner to SAHD Shane
http://kiwifisworld.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Fi
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:56 am
Location: Cambridge

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Crystal » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:01 pm

mamacas wrote:
Alia wrote:Magic looping tiny circles is one of my pet hates. :smt044 But I've never used DPNs... really need to learn!



so should i expect to find you at my door in 3 weeks with a pair of thumb less gloves :rotfl:



or minw :wink:
Crystal
TNN convert
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby Crystal » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Donation made and pattern downloaded :D
Crystal
TNN convert
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby AmberLeah » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

YAY so glad to see more people supporting this :vibes: \:D/
Image

Image

Image

Image
Facebook: "Angel Inspired"
User avatar
AmberLeah
TNN nerd
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:58 am
Location: Tauranga

Re: Gloves of Hope - now on Rav, and a KAL!

Postby rootoo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm

I'll play too, will be good to knit something adult sized (even if its something small anyway lol) and I have a 50g ball I have no idea what to do with otherwise!
Rachel
Mama to Josh 6/10/08 and Ollie 25/5/11

http://www.facebook.com/featherbrushyarns
User avatar
rootoo
TNN guru
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:12 am
Location: Christchurch

PreviousNext

Return to Auctions/Sales for Hope

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron