OK, here's another listing to help raise funds for Hope.
My MIL at Tauranga Knitting Centre has kindly donated an Addi Turbo Sock needle (2.5mm x 80cm) and a ball of Opal Surprise, one of the new seasons colours and very funky
I've added in a 100gm ball of Patonyle and a stitch marker holder and set of 5 stitch markers.
The very talented Emmapea has done another one of her fantastic dye jobs on the yarn, in a semi solid purple.
As a little extra we have added in 50gm of 8ply superwash dyed in the same colours, and a copy of the Gloves of Hope pattern.
Julia has allowed me to 'steal' some of her text
so for ease:
To enter this giveaway:
* You must make a donation of $5 NZD to my bank account – N Nicholson, Westpac 03 0445 0241851 026
* After you've made your donation pop back here and leave your receipt number/reference with your comment and way to get hold of you.
* You can enter as many times as you like, so if you want to deposit for example $20, then you'll have 4 entries
* This will close at midday on Tuesday 8th March (to allow enough time for weekend deposits to clear)
* I will post out the prize to the winner free of charge anywhere. And for those of you not living in NZ and unable to make a deposit online, I am happy to accept Paypal payments on your behalf so you can enter. Contact me via email if you’d like to organise this (Julia has offered the use of her PayPal account to facilitate this and I will cover all PayPal charges)
* I can assure you that 100% of all money will be passed on to Hope’s family. I will cover any postage costs.
Should the winner prefer an 80cm Addi Turbo sock needle in either a 2.25mm or 2.75mm I will happily swap for this size providing the requested size is in stock.
Should we get more than 30 entries we will add in a WIP bag made in the same fabric as the stitch marker holder.