ecobubs wool and fleece pockets

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Hi1

Not sure if I've posted in this thread or not.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE wool pockets. :D
I'm sure that F loves them on her wee bott as well. :D

cheers
~Heather~
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

Percy
TNN nerd

Post by Percy » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:31 pm

Francesca wore her's last night for the first time and I htought it was fabulous!!

One rather embarrassing questioon though :oops: does the label go to the front or the back??!! :oops: I couldn't work it out!!

4 angels.

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:33 pm

front :D
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

RJ
TNN convert

Post by RJ » Tue May 29, 2007 12:52 pm

I am another very happy Ecobubs purchaser. It just fits DD so well and even when stuffed for night looks nice and trim. Really impressed by this nappy and would love to get some more in the future.
Rachael
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b3.lilypie.com/IULpp13/.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com/Ut3Ip13/.png[/img][/url]

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:07 pm

My large Ecobubs pockets arived today and I am sooo glad I got the next size up for night time.

I got Berry Swirl and Chocolate Fish..... an they are divine!!!

They also arrived this morning on my birthday which was so exciting - it is sad when for your own birthday getting nappies in the post is exciting. :lol:

:smt023 Love the new fabrics

Will have to post a pic in the gallery in the next couple of days

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Wisegirl wrote:My large Ecobubs pockets arived today and I am sooo glad I got the next size up for night time.

I got Berry Swirl and Chocolate Fish..... an they are divine!!!

They also arrived this morning on my birthday which was so exciting - it is sad when for your own birthday getting nappies in the post is exciting. :lol:

:smt023 Love the new fabrics

Will have to post a pic in the gallery in the next couple of days

happy birthday!!!!!
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

Jack05
TNN nerd

Post by Jack05 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Well I thought the wool ecobubs were the holy grail of nappies, and our fleece one works great at night... but sad to say I've been disappointed :evil: It leaks terribly stuffed with the insert and a prefold, or insert and mf/cotton velour towelling insert - even after a 2 hour nap today with just ecobubs the insert in.
Bummer, cos I've got a small one in the cupboard waiting for bubs to grow into.

mum of four
TNN nerd

Post by mum of four » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:05 pm

I've now been using my ecobubs wool pocket covers on my boys for a couple of weeks and just love them. No more leaks. Yay : :D . Matthew tends to sleep on his tummy at night and ends up in the morning wet, but no more. They are just a perfect fit for their body shape. Looking forward to trialling out the day pocket covers (when they go on the website) so I can convert to just one system.

annie
TNN nerd

Post by annie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:06 pm

we used a newborn citrus stripe and it was great, lovely fit, no leaks, contained very runny newborn poo and kept looking nice after every wash.

we are currently using a second hand blush and a bought new by me chocolate fish in size medium...again i am very pleased with these, both wearing well although some of the wool is thinning on the blush but it has been well used by us and the baby before us. great fit, no leaks and the choccy fish is washing very well.
annie,

mama of the feral five

sophyzippo
TNN nerd

not impressed

Post by sophyzippo » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm

well i have a medium rose wool ecobubs.
it started out well but but has completly disintergrated.the wool has faded,become very threadbare and now has holes in the wool.
i have had this nappy for maybe 4 months used maybe 3-4 times a week.i have never tumble dyed it nor washed in a hot wash.
im not very happy.if i had the receipt i would return it.
ecoduds nappy!
Sophyzippo and the Year of Frugality

http://sophyzippo.blogspot.co.nz/

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:33 pm

I have one of these, and I think it's great. I don't use it for nights as I prefer my snazzis and wool covers, but the medium fits my 10.8kg 18mth old nicely on the middle setting (though he is a bit of a skinny little thing) Rise is pretty good too, though I am forever worried I will forget to put it on cold wash and shrink it :lol: I like going out in it, as the wool seems to block the smell which is nice if we're somewhere I can't really change him and he soils it (great on short plane flights - I'd hate to try changing a toddler in the bathroom of a 50? 100? seater, and I'm not sure if 20 seaters even have bathrooms) and of course with the wool and PUL it lasts that little bit longer without leaking if you end up running late. Mine is a moss one, and I don't really like the swirls (or the price tags :shock: ) so it's a bit boring, but functionally-wise it makes up for it.
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

mandli
TNN guru

Re: not impressed

Post by mandli » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:19 pm

sophyzippo wrote:well i have a medium rose wool ecobubs.
it started out well but but has completly disintergrated.the wool has faded,become very threadbare and now has holes in the wool.
i have had this nappy for maybe 4 months used maybe 3-4 times a week.i have never tumble dyed it nor washed in a hot wash.
ecoduds nappy!

You should pm Beck or email her through the Ecobubs website and discuss it with her.
Lisa, mama to Maya, no more nappies here!

[url=http://www.alterna-tickers.com][img]http://www.alterna-tickers.com/tickers/971631.png[/img][/url]

Ecobubs
TNN nutter

Re: not impressed

Post by Ecobubs » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:20 am

sophyzippo wrote:well i have a medium rose wool ecobubs.
ecoduds nappy!

Dear Saskia's Mum

I am very concerned to read that you have had terrible problems with one of our nappies. It certainly should not have happened at all and I am at a loss to know why at this stage. I have checked our emails and I don't seemed to have heard from you in regards to this we most definately will replace the nappy with one of our new wool pockets which is fabric that we have had milled and trialled so we have greater quality control over our fabrics that are used to make our nappies. A receipt is not needed at all it would have been fantastic to have heard from you as soon as this happened so that we could have replaced the nappy straight away. Please contact me to organise this my apologies once again.
Beck.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/ecobubs/ecobubs-becsig.gif[/img]

Mum to 2 beautiful girls.

Poppy & Catherine

KS_wrapper
TNN nerd

Post by KS_wrapper » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

Beck, are you making the old solid colors anymore? Or have you phased those out and now just making the swirls and the new striped set coming out?

TIA 8-)
Heather :) (formerly hmkt25)

Mommy to three lovely boys:
DS1--Master of fantasy--14 years
DS2--Lego fanatic--7 years
DS3--Little comedian--2.5 years
~0~ ~May 22, 2010
~0~ ~July 30, 2014

*~*~South East Slingbabies~*~*
Want to know more about slings? Live in/around South East Auckland? Come see us on the 3rd Sunday of the month at Anchorage Park Community House.
PM me or see the Slingbabies Facebook page for more details.

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:06 pm

hmkt25 wrote:Beck, are you making the old solid colors anymore? Or have you phased those out and now just making the swirls and the new striped set coming out?

TIA 8-)

Bumbles has the old solid colours $33 each... Snazzipants is a bit more expensive but also has the solid colours.

Have to say I can't wait for the new chocolate/baby blue stripe ones to come out :D
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

Return to “Pocket Nappies”