ecobubs wool and fleece pockets

Sapphire24
TNN nutter

Post by Sapphire24 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Thought it was about time I posted a review on these. I bought two size large Ecobubs nappies to use for nights for DD, who is just over 10 kg (Berry ripple and Summer swirl). They fit her really well on the middle setting and the rise is nice and high, which I like for a night nappy. I put a lot of stuffing into them which is always completely saturated in the morning, but we've never had a leak. I'm very impressed 8-)
Lisa, Mummy to 4 amazing girls (2006, 2008, 2010 and May 2013)

mayazmummy
TNN addict

Post by mayazmummy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:59 pm

We're still feeling the Ecobubs love, I took the gremlins to Countdown today in an orange Bonds tee and a Citrus Stripe Ecobubs each and people were fussing all over them about how cute their nappies were.

I must admit I wasn't impressed with the blush ones, I had 4 and ended up onselling them as the fabric was starting to disintegrate and I wanted to get some $$$ back on them before they got too scrappy, but the citrus stripe are fine apart from a couple of threadbare patches on one of them and we also have two of the candy stripe which are as-new despite being very well worn!

I love the fit too, the gremlins are still on the tightest medium snaps.

Ooooh and can't wait to get my mits on one of the new ruby stripe ones for baby, have preordered!
Mum to Princess Maya Grace (28-02-03), the 'Gremlins' Sienna Marie and Mercedes Kailah (14-10-06) and lil miss Chiara Louise Chloe (09-07-08)

Return to “Pocket Nappies”