Fancy Pantz

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:22 pm

That looks awesome one Joanne. I'd so love a piece of that fabric if anyone has one hidden away :)

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:08 pm

I bought a couple of the trial OSFA fancypantz through Carolyn on the trading post and must say - if these were the trials then the current ones must be ***** (5 Stars!) I absolutely love these and the fit is awesome. My husband loves them too and always chooses them first to put on our wee madam as they are so easy for him to fit correctly. I REALLY love them, and looking on the site they are a really reasonable price compared to some other nappies. They're definitely a nappy that I'd buy more of :)
One more thing I think is fantastic is that they are made in NZ - I think in terms of supporting a NZ business as well as being able to go back in terms of support and problems with your nappies you just can't beat. These get the big tick from me. Well done Carolyn on designing a super fantastic product and for the super service. You rock!
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

Emma
TNN guru

Post by Emma » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Fancypantz are our new favourite nappies :D . The front and side snap mediums are both a perfect fit on my tall skinny 2 1/2 year old, and they've lasted the distance well through a week of teething :wink: leak free. They're really well made with nice soft fabric too.
Thanks Carolyn, I've added some to the top of my nappy wish list :D
Emma
Mum to 5 lovely children

channyhoo
TNN nerd

Post by channyhoo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:36 pm

CArolyn has wonderfully gifted four of these over Kalila's wee life. 2 night naps, a medium pocket and a Large pocket. ALL work fabulously as night nappies and are soooo cute. Love 'em! I would probably get a whole set if I could :wink:
Chantelle
Lucky Mum of Kalila and wee angel baby May Uenuku.

Return to “Pocket Nappies”