Fancy Pantz

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Fancy Pantz

Post by Wisegirl » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:33 pm

Really impressed with this nappy, awesome fit on my girl. Peyton is 14 mnths and about 8kgs and the med fits her on the tightest tummy snaps and second tightest legs snaps.

Peyton had it on for more than 3 hours including a sleep and the insert was sodden but no leaks and dry skin.

I have posted a pic of this nap in the gallery which shows the awesome fit and super cute print.

No chance of this nappy getting pushed to the bottom of the nappy pile :)

helennz
TNN nerd

Post by helennz » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:45 pm

I love these nappies. I have just got 2 size large. The sewing is awesome and they fit my tall, skinny 17month old just great. He is 12kg, 85cm tall and he fits the large on the tightest settings.
I love these, will buy some more soon.
Helen: Ask me about the Dunedin snap press, demo kit, newborn hire kit, handknit soakers and longies
Mum to Sam, Mollie and Meghan
I blog here: [url]http://purplefish.g.org.nz[/url]

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 pm

If any of you would like to send me through some pictures I'll happily add them to the gallery on site. Reviews can also be sent to me to add to the site. Thanks for all the good feedback :)

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:42 am

Hi!

Awesome nappy :D

Frieden has a small one and I was a little worried about it wicking on the legs (she has very skinny legs).....first time she wore it is was overnight....and she fell asleep in the morning after her feed and was in it longer than I normally would have had it on.....and.....no wicking.....no leaking........... :D :D

I love it. :D :D :D

It is in my Favourite nappy pile now. :D

Next time she has it on I will try and rememebr to get a photo for you.

Thanks so much

~Heather~
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

Karen
TNN nerd

Post by Karen » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:42 am

Even thou we got a "seconds" nappy, this nappy still works wonderfully, I like the girly shape and the sewing looks very good!
The medium size fits very well on my 12kg 2 year old!
part-time worker ,University student and Mum to Lucy Belle Kay and little angel boy 9/05/09

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 pm

A long overdue review from us :oops: (let's just say it's been well tested over a number of months ;))

We have a size M pocket. It fits James (at 1 year and 10 kg) with room to grow including a generous rise.

It also fits Emily (at 15 kg and 2 3/4 years). She's only in night time nappies now and I can use this pocket as a night time pocket, stuffing it with a hemp flat and 2 microfibre inserts.

We've had no problems with containment, and take my word for it, James has put it to the test (good 'ol teething poo 'n' all). :lol:

Lovely soft leg openings, yet they provide a snug fit and no leaks. I can see this pocket giving a great fit for a long time!

Fab work Katriana!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

justene
TNN nerd

Post by justene » Fri May 11, 2007 6:51 pm

I love my fancy pantz, my two are 14months and about 10kgs, they have size medium, fits perfectly, i like the way the legs are done, so only the fleece toches them, no matter how tight you do them up, they don't get red marks :oops: , they seem very comfortable. Its nice to see a different design for a pocket nappy, has alot of work in it, 5/5 for me :D
my 4 awesome girls! Amy 3/06 Jade 3/06 Reese 5/09 Zoe 6/11

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Sun May 27, 2007 6:11 am

oooh i just order a Large but am thinking I should order a medium after reading this - hmmmm, they do look cute and he cna grow into the L and have a M for now :D yay more nappy shopping!!
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

VanJeffery
TNN guru

Post by VanJeffery » Tue May 29, 2007 10:19 pm

We did a tester for Carolyn, and have had great success with this nappy. I have had no red marks what so ever and the high back helps contain poo in my experience. I've even put DS in this when out and about and it didn't leak after 5 hours :shock: workmanship is fabulous!
Christine -- I have succumbed to blogging!

[url=http://purdypeas.wordpress.com][img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/vanjeffery/Blogline3.jpg[/img][/url]

And yes, I AM one of those crazed Twilight people!

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:11 pm

okay I got a limited edition velour and a side snapping one that I had custom made and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Soooo cute and perform really well - my new fav pocket nappy!!!

Aitchy
TNN nerd

Post by Aitchy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:01 am

Just a question, does the extra bit on the legs make these bulky under clothes at all?

Cheers

Hermione

ETA: I have one now and the 'extra' bit stretches out so is not frilly at all, it is a great nappy.
Last edited by Aitchy on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:25 am

i haven't noticed it

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:44 pm

=D> Very nice nappy! I swapped for one and I reallly like the fit. It's not too tight on my fatty boombala baby's thighs, even thought it's snug and nothing could escape. Very nice work! Thank you - great design!
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

JandC
Queen of the sewing machine

Post by JandC » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:37 pm

I swapped for a fancypantz nappy and i LOVE it, it is the ONLY sidesnap nappy that my boy fits properly (he's skinny)..

REALLY LOVE IT!!! :bow: :smt054 :smt055 :smt060

Just hoping the nappy I send for the swap won't disapoint..
Natalie *Mum of MissJ 10yrs, MrC 8yrs and MissA 6yrs*

When you don't give up, you cannot fail

Joanne
TNN nerd

Post by Joanne » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm

We have been using this nappy for a few weeks now, and it is fantastic. I had a piece of print PUL that Carolyn has masterfully made into a side snapping pocket for me. It fits both my 1yo (11kg) and nearly 3yo (18kg) on the different snap settings. Love the soft leg casings and the high rise.
Might have to find more prints that need liberating :lol:

Keep up the good work Carolyn. (and I'll work on improving my photo taking :roll: )
Wife to M, Mum to DS 2/02, DD1 3/05, and DD2 1/07

Return to “Pocket Nappies”