Designer bums pocket nappy

flea
TNN guru

Post by flea » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Hehe Lauren - I'm glad you got it sorted - that was the exact same problem with em (as you know ) and we love all of Angies nappies

Actually I've got a few pics to add to the gallery :D
My Blog with Pettiskirt and Tutu Tutes
www.lostinstash.blogspot.com

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:09 pm

13 new DB minky pockets, hmmm....(envy envy envy)

I have recently purchased one and am coveting more! Especially the special edition embroidered ones. I don't need to do a sales pitch after what Fran just wrote :) - but yeah, great fit, awesome quality work by one of the best, and soft oh so soft nappy.

Razz
TNN guru

Post by Razz » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm

oh lauren of course you ended up quoting my mistake before i ended up changing it :roll: :oops:

yeah, how cool would it be to get 13 nappies in the mail, ultimate fluffy mail.

i succumed and ordered a night galaxy one for kaia, i mean, every girl needs a night galaxy nappy right? :wink:

what ones did you get lauren?
Rachel, Mama to Nate, Zach and Kaiabean

check out my patterns http://www.ravelry.com/designers/rachel-evans

AliG
TNN guru

Post by AliG » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 pm

Ok Fran, that was one hell of a good sales pitch!! I've heard really good things about these nappies and now I'm even more keen to try some. Just need to sell some stuff and then actually buy a brand new nappy (it'll be a first!). Can't wait!! :lol:
Image Image
And now licensed to knit all of Tikki's fabulous patterns!

Fran
TNN nerd

Post by Fran » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Razz wrote:oh lauren of course you ended up quoting my mistake before i ended up changing it :roll: :oops:

yeah, how cool would it be to get 13 nappies in the mail, ultimate fluffy mail.

i succumed and ordered a night galaxy one for kaia, i mean, every girl needs a night galaxy nappy right? :wink:

what ones did you get lauren?

I fixed the quote ;)

As for which I got - well, I truely was going for function this time so stuck to 10 pink minkee, 2 yellow and one blue :lol:

As for the sales pitch part, I really was just telling my story (other parts of it are all over this board, not all as positive - I think I single-handedly shut down the "How high is your level of nappy addiction at the moment?" thread at one point!). :lol: So it's unsolicited and unless she reads it herself, Angie doesn't know it's here :lol:

(And when you've been saved from a disposable future, if you're a clothie at heart you tend to want to shout it from the rooftops!!!)
I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
- Helen Keller

Return to “Pocket Nappies”