Bum Genius One size pocket

goose
TNN nerd

Post by goose » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm

we have 2 bumgenius osfa nappies. i think we got them when lucy was around 6ish weeks old, and have been using them since then, so 14 or so months now.

they have always seemed to fit her really well, we really like them, and would consider getting more if it weren't for the fact we have enough nappies already.

the only downside we have had, is that the leg elastic wore out months ago. wasn't a biggie for us, as i just fixed them myself, but would have been annoying if i wasn't a sewer.
Rachael (mum to DD1 8yrs, and DD2 5yrs)

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:54 pm

goose wrote:we have 2 bumgenius osfa nappies. i think we got them when lucy was around 6ish weeks old, and have been using them since then, so 14 or so months now.

they have always seemed to fit her really well, we really like them, and would consider getting more if it weren't for the fact we have enough nappies already.

the only downside we have had, is that the leg elastic wore out months ago. wasn't a biggie for us, as i just fixed them myself, but would have been annoying if i wasn't a sewer.

You should have sent them back to the seller. They would have been replaced. The Version 2 style had a few issues, but I think most of that has been resolved now.
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Mama
TNN nerd

Post by Mama » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:24 pm

karyn - are there any conditions for replacement (like how long you've had them for or anything)? ta

goose
TNN nerd

Post by goose » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:You should have sent them back to the seller. They would have been replaced. The Version 2 style had a few issues, but I think most of that has been resolved now.

to be honest, i cant remember who i bought them from. one was from someone at a chch parent and child show in 2007, the other i really cant remember.

it took a max of 10min per leg, so wasnt a big hassle to fix

its great to hear that the bumgenius folk have rectified the problem with the new style though. :D
Rachael (mum to DD1 8yrs, and DD2 5yrs)

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Mama wrote:karyn - are there any conditions for replacement (like how long you've had them for or anything)? ta

if they were the version 2 style that were sold last year then they would be replaced, no questions asked.
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Return to “Pocket Nappies”