Snugglebumz OSFA

redhead
TNN oracle

Snugglebumz OSFA

Post by redhead » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 am

I was given the first Snugglebumz OSFA as a gift by the lovely Ruth and i have to say it is the only Nappy that will last over night for us!

It has so much room to stuff with night padding :lol: yet doesnt gape around the legs.

Flynn is 9kgs and wears it on the tighest snaps around the waist but the biggest in the rise ( comes up very high so great for overnight) so it will fit him for a long time yet!

Mama to Ashton 7 and Flynn 4 and Madeline 1

helennz
TNN nerd

Post by helennz » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am

Flynn is so gorgy. I want more :hissy: Pretty nappy too. I love the colours and the fit looks great.
Helen: Ask me about the Dunedin snap press, demo kit, newborn hire kit, handknit soakers and longies
Mum to Sam, Mollie and Meghan
I blog here: [url]http://purplefish.g.org.nz[/url]

Chaucey
TNN nerd

Post by Chaucey » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

I've also been testing out a one-size nappy from Snugglebumz.

Bevan has worn it several times now and it fits him well. He is almost 15kg, tall, and has chubby thighs, so that is quite impressive.
One thing I particularly like about it is that it isn't too wide across the crotch. Also, it has a small panel of fleece at the upper back to prevent PUL touching the skin at the pocket opening.
There are two sets of snaps at each side, which means the nappy is on nice and securely.

The nappy is too big for my newborn baby (3.5kg) but I'll report back when he gets big enough. The snap positions do help reduce the rise, so hopefully he'll be abe to fit it soon.

Thanks Ruth. :D
ImageImage

Chaucey
TNN nerd

Post by Chaucey » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Just reporting back in that my little baby can now fit this nappy.
He is ten weeks old and 4.56kg - the 3rd percentile.

He wore it very succesfully last night.
ImageImage

Tweedle
TNN guru

Post by Tweedle » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh! Flynn is so cute :smt060
Rachael - Mum to :princess: Ellie, :king: Dylan & :princess: Lauren
http://www.tweedle.co.nz
http://www.woven.co.nz

Woven - Facebook Page
Tweedle - Facebook Page

Janie
TNN nerd

Post by Janie » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 pm

We have 2 snugglebumz nappies - soon to be 3 - to be used as night nappies. We chose minkie (for snuggliness) and velcro (as DS is just not into lying still for snaps at the end of a long day).

They are just super. DS fits a large one at 20 months and 10.5 kg, stuffed with microfibre, bamboo and a cotton flat. There is heaps of room for stuffing for a night nap and they will fit well for ages as there is lots of flexibility for sizing with the velcro. There have been absolutely no leaks and the one scarey unexpected night poo was very well contained.

The nappies are extremely well made and look very professional.

Altogether these are the best night nappy we have tried (and we have tried a few) and they are just so nice and fluffy as well as very reasonably priced.

Thanks Ruth :smt023

daikininz
TNN nerd

Re: Snugglebumz OSFA

Post by daikininz » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am

Here's Cadi, 1 month old tomorrow and somewhere between 4kg and 4.5kg, in her Snugglebumz OSFA:

Image Image

It's a great fit on the smallest rise setting stuffed with a quite bulky insert... I can imagine it would also be great for nights also!
Becca
Mum of MissK12, MrJ8, MrX6, MrJ5, MissC3
1 dog (Chester)

:PC: Find our blogs on parenting, geocaching and my creative efforts at narelo.com

Return to “Pocket Nappies”