Wigglebums (Pockets)

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:55 pm

As of today I am the proud owner of my first Wigglebums side snap naps. I had some printed PUL I got off here but chickened out sewing it :oops: so asked Claire if she would mind making them into Wigglebums for me. Money well spent as I am sure my attempt would have ended in tears. :wink:

I am very impressed with the way they are made, they are superb. SO, well made!! Thanks Claire, awesome work!!!! Also, very quick and very friendly service.

And I haven't even tried them on DD yet.... will post a pic in the gallery once DD wakes up and I can snap a pic. :D

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:12 pm

Ooh, I have a Wigglebums "Clifford the big red dog" print side snap pocket. It was a Secret Santa gift and we love it! Great fit, wonderful workmanship and awesome to show off.
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

annie
TNN nerd

Post by annie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:35 pm

aroha is the proud owner of a print pul wigglebums nappy in medium.
it is bright turtles on a black background with lime green microfleece...seriously i hat lime green but when i saw this nappy IRL i had to have it it is lovely and bright and the lime green looks wonderful in it.
we have a wigglebums green ( i love coloured hemp) hemp and microfibre insert in it.
aroha is 8-8.5kgs with big thighs, butt and belly, this nappy is a great fit and no leaks...i was expecting some leaks as all the other cotton pul print nappies i have wick and this one never has...we have had it for 6 weeks and use it every 2nd/3rd day. :D
annie,

mama of the feral five

KLS
TNN nutter

Post by KLS » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Still lovin mine, in fact I was looking at my nappies the other day, and I have to say, these have held up the best (out of the ones I have had for a long time). They still look new after probably 1 year of use. :D
Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:10 pm

So far this is my favourite nappy. We have a medium Dragon print Front snap which fits my 10.5kg toddler on the 2nd from largest thigh snaps, 2nd smallest tummy snaps (with a little room to spare) And it is so trim! Haven't had any probs with wicking (after 4 hours with 1 wigglebums Microfibre insert) and haven't noticed wingdroop like my tweedles get either. I just love everything about it. It's beautiful and functional!
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:16 pm

We got the cutest wee nappy today! From trademe I got a side-snap cow-print pocket. I thought I should start buying mediums for the new bubba (you know as he'll be wearing them in about 10 months time!). But this medium also fits Josh. I've been trying to get a photo of him but he's in such a crazy mood he's practically flying around the house. I'm so pleased I got it, it looks almost brand new. 8-)
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

Return to “Pocket Nappies”