cherub tree nappies

mummylove
TNN nerd

cherub tree nappies

Post by mummylove » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

anyone tryed them? im after a heap more naps if the ones Im making are a big flop lol

anyone? are they cheap beeeeeep? lol

they look quite nice and appear to be slim fitting etc

thanks

lilmonster
TNN nerd

Re: cherub tree nappies

Post by lilmonster » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 pm

I liked them But since my dd2 had skinny legs i found we had leaks on the inbetween growths were we needed the higher rise but her thighs werent quite up to the size
Hayley: Mum to 2girls (dd1 oct 05 and dd2 april 09), 2 boys (ds1 april 11 and ds2 april 13)

linkingirl
TNN newbie

Post by linkingirl » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 pm

I have one. I have found it to be of high quality, is now onto child #2 with still a lot of wear in it. We got the aplix one, which DH likes as snaps are "too hard!" apparently. :roll:
They are quite slim fitting, but think that's because they are quite small compared to other OSFM. That's the only gripe I had with them, they definately wouldn't last until potty training (depending on how big your child is/ when they potty train), just because they are too small. I found the inserts supplied were alot shorter than the nappy, left a big gap at the back. Didn't affect us, but may do if you had a LO who had a tendency to really fill the nappy right up the back. :wink:

T_Rex
TNN convert

Post by T_Rex » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 pm

I like them too. They didn't fit until DD plumped up a bit (she has been sick and therefore quite scrawny for a long time), but now they are reliable, easy and they seem to be DD's first choice when she picks a nappy herself, which I take as them being comfy too.

Return to “Pocket Nappies”