Rosie's naps AIO

Happy@home
TNN nerd

Post by Happy@home » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:12 am

Well Rachael Im sold on these naps now!
I am a little lazy when it comes to nighttime changes.
Anyway last night I tried Wes in a Rosie's AIO (this the ith small size that fits my dd too.
Well Wes feeds through the night tucked up beside me. There was no wicking or leaking. I gave him a morning feed then he promptly christened it. Still no leaks. I took it off & it was quite heavy.
He'd had it on for 10 + hrs.

Anyway Im sold and im off to purchase more.
BTW Wes weighs 3.550kgs so much smaller than the 6kg start.
So I would recommend this for a newborn (and a 21 mos old)LOL
Rebecca, HE mum to ds 17, ds16, dd 14, dd 12, dd 11, ds 9, ds 7, ds 6, dd 4, ds 2yo and due April mid '15

Mama-to-many
TNN nerd

Post by Mama-to-many » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:34 am

YAY Rebecca - I was almost scared I had raved too much - what if someone else doesn't like them? :wink:
My new ones arrived yesterday so we should be able to use them all daa today!
Rachael
who pops onto TNN when Flower tells her to!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;46;15/st/19940925/e/I+started+changing+naps/dt/16/k/7b00/event.png[/img]
[/url]

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:00 am

ohhh i got my hot pink AIO from rosie yesterday :) and she wore it before i washed it :oops: she was in it for about 4 1/2 hours and no leaks(not thats shes a big wetter) anyways her daddy was pretty impressed to he unchanged her for her bath(HAHA i got him to bath her) and although it felt a wee bit heavy he said it looked dry :) hes not usually interested in her clothes or nappies so a comment like that is rare for him.....altough the first thing he said when he saw it was ....wow its uhhh pink!!!OH REALLY??!Its all washed and on the line now oh and it fits with the velcro tabs touching in the middle :D well im off to post a pic of it in the gallery.

hoaenz
TNN guru

Post by hoaenz » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:01 am

Oh these are all mediums also. Liam is just over 10kgs ATM and has big thights but slim hips and waist and quite a long body (yeh I know - weird shape, I struggle to get covers to fit his shape

Looks like my Jed is going to be a similar body shape - apart from the Rosies AIO what other nappys do you recommend?? We will be upsizing to mediums soon so am starting to buy some.
Anthea
-----------------------------------------------

bubbles
TNN nerd

Post by bubbles » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:33 am

It took me a while to realise that was something I wrote a while back Hoaenz hehe!

I find with Liam that any thing with snaps fits well e.g fuzzibunz, motherease airflow covers, rosies fitteds and wool covers. The prorap covers (from ecobots) seem to be ok for a velcro cover because of the gussets seem to allow for chubbier thighs.
Penny, Mum and Part-time Student - training to be a Naturopath and Herbalist

hoaenz
TNN guru

Post by hoaenz » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:08 pm

Thanks! :D
Anthea
-----------------------------------------------

Robin
TNN addict

Post by Robin » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:50 pm

I was totally loving my Rosie's fleece AIO so I bought another one. But now I'm getting compression wicking--the other day it happened after about an hour and a half. Am I doing something wrong? I love the fit on DD and I love the ease of use, but I don't like the wicking. Any suggestions?
Robin, mom to Katie 24 Jan 2005

Rosie
TNN addict

Post by Rosie » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:14 pm

Hi Robin

Chuck it in the dryer. You shouldn't get compression wicking with the Windshield, the center is totally waterproof, I have tested it thoroughly. I suspect it is an overflow, maybe not enough absorbency for you baby? Or the suedecloth is repelling, you can check this by trickling some water onto it.

If you have any more problems please contact me directly, I stand behind all my products and will try and work with you to find the solution.
Rosie

Robin
TNN addict

Post by Robin » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:56 am

Thanks for the advice Rosie! I'll do that and let you know how it worked out. Cheers!
Robin, mom to Katie 24 Jan 2005

Mama-to-many
TNN nerd

Post by Mama-to-many » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:59 am

Why do you say to put it in the drier? I'm one of these people who needs to know the *why* behind something :wink: Does it do something to the material or are you just thinking it's not getting properly dry on the line?
Rachael
who pops onto TNN when Flower tells her to!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;46;15/st/19940925/e/I+started+changing+naps/dt/16/k/7b00/event.png[/img]
[/url]

Rosie
TNN addict

Post by Rosie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:26 am

The dryer 'tightens' (not the right word but I've been up since 4.30 and it is the only one that comes to mind) the laminate (waterproof bit) sealing any pin holes and weak spots that may have been caused by overstretching etc.

It is also recommended that you put your PUL items in the dryer from time to time.

I have a wash/dry machine and all my nappies and covers are dried in the dryer every single night :oops: My PUL and fleece AIO's and covers have survived this harsh treatment for a long time and are still as good as new. My power bill is another story :)
Rosie

jailee
TNN nerd

Post by jailee » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:46 pm

Is that the hot setting in the dryer then, and dried from wet?
Cheers, Jo

Rosie
TNN addict

Post by Rosie » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:47 pm

Yes, the hot setting dried from wet :)
Rosie

sable
Spinning Goddess

Post by sable » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:39 pm

I've got one of these in blue. I'd give the fit about a 3, it's not quite right around the legs for my wee lad, and needs more absorbancy for him. He needs a booster in this one.
Rachelle
http://raciebaby.blogspot.com/

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:33 pm

just got my fleece AIO in the mail today and had to put it on my boy straight away... i know i know - wash it first... but it looked so cool... and it looks even cooler on him, so far i am very impressed.
Deborah, SAHM to three

Return to “All-in-Ones”