Nap-naps

Mama T
TNN newbie

Nap-naps

Post by Mama T » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi all, newbie to this site today & wondered if any of you had any experience with Napnaps all-in-ones? Im due in 8-weeks, dead against disposables and like to sound of Napnaps because they go from newborn to toddler. Wantin advice on how they compare with other AIO's & if they'll be easy enough for hubby to cope with?
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:08 pm

Hi there, napnaps are a fitted nappy that require a seperate cover. The nappies are very easy to adjust sizing for smaller and larger babies. Have a look in the review section for comments, and also in the gallery, under Fitted nappies.
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:13 pm

Hi and welcome MamaT - I think you got confused...NapNaps is a OSFA (one size fits all) fitteds, so still require a cover, otherwise you won't like using cloth nappies! AIOs are as close as it gets to disposable nappies, ie no separate parts required.

Mama T
TNN newbie

Thanks guys

Post by Mama T » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:02 pm

thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction guys. Now I need to work out which way I go I suppose - hmmmm, AIO's or Fitted?

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Welcome!

I love All in ones for baby sitters and know lots of friends that use them for preschool because the easier they can make it for the teachers the more likely they are to use cloth instead of ask for disposables. The down side of all in ones is because the waterproof layer and the absorbant parts are all stitched together they will take longer to dry.

A fitted nappy like the Nap Naps will dry faster and you only need approx. 3-6 newborn and then approx. 3 in the other size of covers then between 12-24 nappies (depending on how often you want to wash).

It doesn't mention on your profile where you are. If you are in Wellington I stock Nap Naps and am happy for you to hire our trial kit if you would like to try them when baby arrives.

Return to “All-in-Ones”