Snazzipants AIO

Larraine
TNN nerd

Snazzipants AIO

Post by Larraine » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:06 pm

I'm just eyeing up one of these to add to my (Seth's) stash. Has anyone tried one yet?? :)
Larraine

Snazzipippa
TNN nerd

Post by Snazzipippa » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:56 pm

I have! ;) (Sorry - couldn't resist!)
Pippa
Mum to Luka 2/2/03
and to Pearl 13/1/06

“Atheists’ anger doesn’t prove that we’re selfish, or joyless, or miserable. It shows that we have compassion, and a sense of justice. We’re angry because we see terrible harm all around us, and we feel desperately motivated to stop it.”
― Greta Christina

Larraine
TNN nerd

Post by Larraine » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Snazzipippa wrote:I have! ;) (Sorry - couldn't resist!)

Come on then, spill the beans!!! :lol: I wanna get one but I need a review :wink: Even though, i know they'll rock coming from you!
Larraine

KLS
TNN nutter

Post by KLS » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 pm

They are FABULOUS! I got 2, and I LOVE them :smt060

I want more, more, more!

They are even better than the BG ones, and I love those. Probably about the same absorbancy? But the stretchy waist is brilliant, makes the tabs really stretchy. You can't really see this on Pippas site I don't think, how great the waist is - it's wide band of elastic that continues into the velcro (does that make sense?). Ryder is 10kg and is in large with the tabs almost crossing over, so will fit for ages I would imagine.

Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

bubbles
TNN nerd

Post by bubbles » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:26 pm

I've been waiting for a review also =P~
Penny, Mum and Part-time Student - training to be a Naturopath and Herbalist

Rodent
TNN nerd

Post by Rodent » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:33 pm

I just got some MagicAlls today and it looks like very similar elastic (wide band and into the velcro). It's a good concept. I wouldn't mind trying these (or the fitteds) but alas, no Snazzipants in oz that I know of.

--Rodent
Image Immanuel - 6 Image Zevulun - 5 Image Amram - 4 Image Itamar - 2 Image Benaya - 1

Larraine
TNN nerd

Post by Larraine » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Cool, thanks for that Kelly.

Now off to ponder what colour to get :lol:
Larraine

KLS
TNN nutter

Post by KLS » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 pm

The blue is really nice too, it's that bright teal/aqua kind of blue. Yum.

Pockets would be fab like this too Pippa, although I guess you would need to put the pocket at the front? Go on, go on, you know you wanna... [-o<
Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

Larraine
TNN nerd

Post by Larraine » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 pm

Ok, so the purchase has been made :lol:

And as always another great product from Snazzipants.

First i LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour I (Seth) got. It's a gorgeous teal blue colour. Seth is 2.5 yrs old and around 13 kg's (i think), so the large is a great fit on him. The fit is nice and trim and makes his ass look yummy :wink:

He wore it right away and it lasted for a good few hours. Washed and left in front of fire overnight to dry and dry it did!!! Yah, an AIO that dries overnight :lol:

So 10/10 Pippa. We'll be back for more :)
Larraine

bubbles
TNN nerd

Post by bubbles » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 pm

We got ours today also :D

I got 2 larges the teal and red. They fit J (he's about 11 / 12kg? I think) perfect. He's had his on since 2:30pm and no leaks yet :D

I've just put the other on L and I thought while getting it on him that it was too short in the rise, but once on its not too bad just shorter then I prefer - really does sit down on his hips. But he is almost 3 and weighs about 16kg and is tall for his age so I shouldn't really complain :D
Penny, Mum and Part-time Student - training to be a Naturopath and Herbalist

Snazzipippa
TNN nerd

Post by Snazzipippa » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:32 pm

Ha, you stirrer KLS! I don't wanna - I think the pocket market here is somewhat saturated.... :D
Pippa
Mum to Luka 2/2/03
and to Pearl 13/1/06

“Atheists’ anger doesn’t prove that we’re selfish, or joyless, or miserable. It shows that we have compassion, and a sense of justice. We’re angry because we see terrible harm all around us, and we feel desperately motivated to stop it.”
― Greta Christina

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:03 pm

I bought a couple for creche (nice and easy for them) and trialled one yesterday and loved the fit. Nice and trim and a great fit all round.

Today was DP's mother's 60th birthday party and I had P in the other one. It was left on for far too long (more than 4 hours :oops: :oops: ). I was busy helping out with food etc and she was being entertained by her cousin and aunt so I totally forgot and the time just flew past!! I had a bag full of the cutest nappies to show off as well :wink:

So my point.... after all that time on there were NO leaks, I was :shock: but very :D .

:smt023 Very impressive for an AIO.

KiwiWonder
TNN nerd

Post by KiwiWonder » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:20 am

Wisegirl wrote::smt023 Very impressive for an AIO.

I have to second this! I got mine at the Parent and Child show, and to be honest I was a bit dubious - I like the idea of AIO's but despite having several different brands of them they've always been one of the quickest to leak IME. I got a medium and thought it looked a bit small (despite the fact my 15 month old is only 8.5kg). I know it's been mentioned, but the stretchy tabs are wonderful and make it truly fit better than I would have first thought ;-) The Medium on Miss doesn't quite cross over, but there's no gap between the tabs, so we'll still get heaps of use from it.

I've also been super-impressed with the trimness - these are at least as trim as my Fuzzibunz stuffed with one MF insert, but they 'feel' lighter and more compact - not quite sure how to best describe it. I was sure it was only going to last 2 or so hours even on my average-wetter, but I can easily get 4 hours of it, and haven't had any leaks yet. (Which is not something I can say of a single-insert Fuzzi!)

To me, these redeem the less-than-ideal impression I had of AIO's :D
Margo - http://kiwiwonder.wordpress.com
Zamara - July 2006 / Katerina - March 2008 / Marci - Dec 2009 stillborn at 21 weeks / Marta - Oct 2010

sphanges
TNN nerd

Post by sphanges » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:04 pm

I am another one who is dubious about AIOs. I had Magicalls in the past but found the kids outgrew the absorbency before they outgrew the nappy, and if you have to boost them they why not just use a pocket (big pocket fan!).

Rose was given one for her birthday after I had shot my mouth off to Pippa about hating AIOs :) and I was very pleasantly surprised. The wider pad of microfibre makes them more absorbent than the Magicalls but not any longer to dry. No leaks! I got another from the show because they are so good and if any more come out in pink or baby blue or purple I will be very hard pressed to resist. Rose is about 10kgish at 1 year old and fits a medium perfectly.

If you like the fit of snazzi fitteds then you will like them.

B
Ben 11/11/03
Rose 20/10/06
:star: "Sparky" :star:

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:17 pm

oh goodie, they look fantabulous but I wanted to wait for reviews because I couldnt' believe an AIO would work that well (but the look scrummy so I wanted them too)

Return to “All-in-Ones”