Itti Bitti D'Lish

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 pm

ditto that! i have 2 and they are my favourites by far, as soon as they are both dirty well it's time to wash the nappies! and as soon as they are dry they go back on ds :) i've just ordered 3 more today...can't wait!

they are very very well made, and very thirsty! i was pretty sure i would get leaks but nope, they lasted a good 4-5 hours easily, no leaks and poo was well contained :) the aio isn't even that slow at drying which was amazing.

not sure if i prefer the snap in one or the all in one...probably the all in one as it's a bit less fiddly. will have to post up pictures in the gallery

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 pm

How do you find the drying time compares between the two? Is there much difference?

Cheers,
Kim :)

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm

i didn't notice much difference, i dried them both on the clothes airer overnight with the dehumidifier going and then in the morning i put them both into the hot water cupboard and they were both dry enough to use later that afternoon. i would have thought the aio would take a lot longer but it didn't, possibly because it's sewn in soaker is synthetic i think??? the snap in one has a thick bamboo and cotton fold up soaker which takes a while to dry.

would be nice if i could dry them on the line outside, then i can really see which one drys faster...damn the crap weather

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:00 pm

cool - thanks :)

Kim

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 am

Can we please have some feedback on those that have used these on newborns? I have had a few questions regarding containment, and I don't exactly have a newborn here to try one on :wink:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Laura
TNN guru

Post by Laura » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 am

ours arrived today and they are so cute
The reason I am the person I have become!
Our journey from IVF to Freya http://babybuilding.wordpress.com

Baroness
TNN nutter

Post by Baroness » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 pm

I got a snap-in-one last week from Mothers Instinct (fushia) - Great service from Mothers Instinct, would reccomend them if youre after naps and things...
Its bootiful, I have a medium and its a great fit on my 8ish kg 9 month old. Its my fav nappy and I have ordered more.
I have used it about 4 times now and its washing up well, plus I've been able to dry it in the sun the last couple of times. Only had wees in it so far (thank goodness) but have been using a flushable liner in. The outer dries very quickly and the bamboo inserts are not to bad for drying time either. I now have an AIO (peppermint) and another snap-in-one (rockmelon) and they are in the drier after being washed for the first time today as I couldnt wait for them to dry outside :oops:
I love them on my little girl, makes her so snuggly. I have yet to try them on my skinny 2yo, but I will now that I have more than one.
I also love the trimness of them, they look tiny when you get them. I havent had them last 3+ hours and I have left them on too long (twice) and had leaks...but that was because I only had one. The insert were soaking tho, so they do a good job of absorbing before it leaked. I will be interested in how long the AIO takes to dry outside and plan on using it for a daycare nappy.
I would recommend them if you are thinking about trying a new nappy, but be warned - 1 isnt enough.
Monica

2 Daughters
K is 3.5 - my kindy girl
S is 2 - growing up fast

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 am

I bought Itti (snap) to try on Miss 2.5 at night as since she has been day trained she HATES the bulk between her legs at night. She isn't a huge wetter at night (and even less now she is day trained) but it worked and lasted all night and that is with one wash! Well impressed with the trimness so that Peyton doesn't get all upset at night.

She quite liked it too, no complaints from her :lol:

Yay

(and I had just stocked up on Ecobubs for nights :roll: )

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:25 pm

:smt060 :smt055 our one and only itti bitti... trying to resist the temptation to buy more :wink: so cuddly and trim for a minky.

Ashtons mummy
TNN guru

Post by Ashtons mummy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Molly is nearly 7 weeks and 4.5kg and she is in a medium itti now, I had initially bought them for her for when shes a little older but tried it on and they fit maybe a little too big around the leg but we havnt had ne breast milk pooz escape yet! so glad i didnt buy the small as she probably wouldnt get the use out of it like she will the bigger size

Ashtons 17 months & 15ish kg I think and a big lad and his large is looking good hopefully it will last size wise but now hes walking im guessing he'll slim down a bit i love the fact that its so trim like a wee pair of undies

All in all love them and i cant resist a lovely minky bum ... my stash is soon to become mostly ittis when i receive my bakers dozen from karyn ;)

Will get some piccies as soon as they are outta the wash!
Kylie

1 :king: April 2007 1 :queen: August 2008 1 :queen: April 2012 :angel: 11/3/13
1 :king: Jan 2014

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 pm

i luuuuurrrrrvvvve them - lucky i have some more coming next week :wink:
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

missgateau
TNN guru

Post by missgateau » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:10 am

We have two AIO itti bitti's for our 2yr old & 4 wk old. I was a little aprehensive about putting anything but a fitted & cover on bubs, but the itti fits so well and we have not had a leak yet!

The large fits our skinny 2yr old perfectly too, and looks very cute :wink: .

I particularly like the rise of these nappies (esp on a nb when you are worried about poo-splosions :lol: ).

They are lovely and trim too, whilst being very absorbent. A great nappy bag nappy for out and about :) .

:) Kate
Kate (formerly bibandtucker)

NikkiD
TNN nutter

Post by NikkiD » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:58 am

I received my one and only d'lish yesterday and put it straight on Soph :oops: Couldn't wait.

LOVE it! Wore for nearly three hours and no leaks on my very heavy wetter. Lovely snug fit too. Only thing is, I think the rise would be too short before long as my girl is very tall.

This is the first non-pocket nappy I have had and must say I am very impressed.

Want to get more, but a bit pricey for me to justify over my baby harmonies....very tempting though :)

ETA - Just looked over at the clothes rack and notice a huge gaping hole in the seam - once I get that sorted with MI I'd still want more :)
Sophie 8yo, Carlo 5yo and baby Brody

ImageImage

Mrs Floyd
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Floyd » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

I have been using three snap-in-ones for a few weeks now, so time to post my review.

What a lovely nappy! :D Very trim, lovely and soft, great looking, beautiful colours. The nappy can hold a lot of pee too! Love the snap-in-one concept and love the different coloured internal snaps - no confusion as to which bit goes where!

I have found that it hasn't coped so well with mega-gushes of pee - we have had a few leaks here and there. Poo has been about 50:50 containment, perhaps due to the narrow crotch (which is where the leaks were). It's also slightly oggly to clean up after a large, wet no. 2 (I can't seem to avoid getting my hands right in there to undo the snaps).

The absorbant bits can take a lot in, but do take a long time to dry - about the same length of time as one of my fitteds. If I bought again, I would try a microfleece booster rather than a bamboo one.

Great service from Infantesimal in Wellington and Mothers Instinct.

Definitely recommend you try one (my red one is currently a must-have item in the Christmas ensemble! :santagrin:
SAHM to two daughters (8 and 3.5) and son (6) and

Mumof4girls

Post by Mumof4girls » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Ooooh I never thought about buying a red one for a Xmas nappy :roll: great idea :D

Return to “All-in-Ones”