Dream Eze Organic AIO

Katie
TNN oracle

Dream Eze Organic AIO

Post by Katie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Absolutely wonderful :) These are a hugely absorbant and very cute aio nappy. I love the new waterproof outer. Not sure if it is PUL or not but it feels nice and is quite stretchy. I love the soaker design of these too, the twin soakers make for faster drying. The leg elastic Is improved and is nice and soft and left no red marks on my wee girl. I changed her after 4 hours and i'm sure the nappy could have lasted longer. The snaps are of great quality and the side snapping closure is just awesome! no wing droop there. 10/10 and i will certainly be buying a couple more :) these were supposed to be my nappy bag nappies but they are far too awesome to be left in there.

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm

hmmmm might have to try one :D
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

CL
TNN nutter

Post by CL » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Ooh yes I love mine too. Only got one so far but planning how to buy a couple more. The inner organic cotton is so soft and lovely. And the outer is really nice ay, feels softer than any other PUL I have seen. I got a yellow one (mandarin) and the colour is really nice.

The only thing I am waiting to see is how the twin soaker goes over time. I have one other nappy with a fold out type soaker, it has less width than the design on this one though and that may be its issue, and over time the fabric has stretched funny with washing somehow and the soaker comes out so twisted when dry that I have to iron it flat. Argh. Heres hoping that the Dream Eze is better then I can buy more, more, more :D

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:31 pm

a bit of info on the outer .... seems to be the latest thing:

What is TPU? (from the manufacturer) In an effort to continue to offer the best in quality and innovative products we've done away with PUL in our new products and are using TPU. What is the difference? TPU stand for Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Is is a different method of lamination. We are laminating our fabrics WITHOUT DWR and solvents. We have found that this method is not only functionally better, but eliminates MUCH of the harmful chemicals found in PUL. This method ALSO means our PUL will biodegrade more quickly if it does end up in a landfill someday! You'll notice a signficantly softer feel to our new products which we think our customers will love!
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Ooohhhhhhh....I want one. Thank you Karen for getting these in! Must sell some stash to fund new Dream Eze AIO.

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:32 am

mothersinstinct wrote:a bit of info on the outer .... seems to be the latest thing:

What is TPU? (from the manufacturer) In an effort to continue to offer the best in quality and innovative products we've done away with PUL in our new products and are using TPU. What is the difference? TPU stand for Thermoplastic Polyurethane. Is is a different method of lamination. We are laminating our fabrics WITHOUT DWR and solvents. We have found that this method is not only functionally better, but eliminates MUCH of the harmful chemicals found in PUL. This method ALSO means our PUL will biodegrade more quickly if it does end up in a landfill someday! You'll notice a signficantly softer feel to our new products which we think our customers will love!

oh wow that's awesome!!!! do they make tpu covers?

hannah
TNN guru

Post by hannah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:39 am

I found these while looking into tpu last night. They look good. Wonder if anyone plans to sell them here? ;)
edit: cos the link won't post correctly. Heres the page and I'm talking bout the one size Gro Baby ones. I found them mentioning tpu fabric on a uk selling these.
http://www.clothmybot.com.au/catalog/na ... -m-35.html
Last edited by hannah on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah, mama of M 15yrs ♥ , L 13yrs ♥ and A 3yrs ♥
2 teens, 1 preschooler-eeek!

http://www.locket.co.nz

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:40 am

katie_punker wrote:
mothersinstinct wrote:a bit of info on the outer .... seems to be the latest thing:

oh wow that's awesome!!!! do they make tpu covers?

The wonderwraps are softer than they used to be but not TPU.
I think I will get in the one size gro baby though!

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 am

snap Hannah! your link doesn't work but I am guessing by the wording it is the Gro baby nappy from The Natural Baby Co - same people that make the Dream Eze. The Gro Baby need to be preordered and will be around the $40, but I think I might get them in. Something a bit diff anyway.

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

hannah
TNN guru

Post by hannah » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:46 am

mothersinstinct wrote:snap Hannah! your link doesn't work but I am guessing by the wording it is the Gro baby nappy from The Natural Baby Co - same people that make the Dream Eze. The Gro Baby need to be preordered and will be around the $40, but I think I might get them in. Something a bit diff anyway.

snap snap :lol: I was editing as you posted :lol:
Go on get some in they look cool 8-) :smt047 8-[ :-$
Hannah, mama of M 15yrs ♥ , L 13yrs ♥ and A 3yrs ♥
2 teens, 1 preschooler-eeek!

http://www.locket.co.nz

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 am

jeshiko wrote:hmmmm might have to try one :D

yep you totally have to try one!

weegee
TNN nerd

Post by weegee » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:09 pm

I think I'm in love :smt054 - this nappy is great! Very trim, absorbent, lovely and soft, and a better fit on my guy than the itti bittis which have been our main daytime nappy til now. (We love side snaps, and the rise is just that little bit higher.)

My only gripe is a very minor one, and it's that to the untrained eye (eg DH) the fitteds and the AIOs are fairly indistinguishable, so while I've only got one of each and can give him directions based on colour atm, if I had more I'd need to keep them separate so DH knows which ones need a cover.

Now to convince DH to let me sell half my itti bittis and replace them with these :plot:
Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010

lily1
TNN nerd

Post by lily1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am

Whats the sizing like on these, I can't decide whether i would want a medium or a large :roll:

Lilys a short, chubby 11kg'er.
Tasha, Mum to: Lauren-14, Keira-12 and Lily 6
and our angel baby Robert 17/08/13

weegee
TNN nerd

Post by weegee » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

JJ's not 10kg yet but is also short and chubby, and the large fits him fine already. Go for the large!
Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 pm

is anyone else finding the outer is kinda pilling?? it may be that it is catching on some velcro off the other naps during the wash but all 3 of my aio's have pilling on the back

Return to “All-in-Ones”