Knittabots

Anonymous

Knittabots

Post by Anonymous » Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:02 am

Just been given a fab Knittabot - with matching keyring. Now there's not many covers where you get a matching keyring!!! :D Can't wait to try it out. Another wonderful made in NZ product.

http://allsopp.orcon.net.nz/Knittabots/

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:08 pm

Weve just recieved one as a Secret Santa gift (although Bronwyn hasnt owned up yet Im 99.9% sure theyre Knittabots) A beautiful rainbow striped soaker. Just de-vine! It is so well made, gorgeous wool and fits great with heaps of stretch left in the wool for growth. Works fabulously - xmas morning I left it on JJ through 3 nappy changes before I was forced to use a different cover, hehehe. Normally Id air it between uses, of course :P

We Love love love Knittabots!

Stacey

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:50 pm

Oh finally a section on cover reviews!

We love using Knittabots wool soakers here. We have 2 wool soakers and 2 pairs of longies. Bronwyn is an awesome knitter who takes pride in her work. Awesome NZ WAHM.

Rua Mama
TNN addict

Does anyone else knit wool soakers?

Post by Rua Mama » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:28 am

Hi
I'm just wondering if anyone else out there knits wool soakers to sell? Poutama has grown out of all his Knittabots (my absolute favourite daytime cover) and Bronwyn is too busy knitting soakers for all her friends having babies to knit any to sell. Bummer!!!
I think i went overboard initailly as Bronwyn made us four newborn size which where brillant... they fitted for about 6 weeks and the i got another four in the small size. When they arrived the leg holes were too tight! so Bronwyn reknitted the leg holes (what a total sweetie!) and we got a very cute beanie in matching colours -chilli pepper...(thanks Bronwyn)...
But a few weeks ago the leg holes just got too tight again -damn!
So we need a bigger size...
Any ideas?

Cheers
Ema
Proud Mums of our gorgeous sons:
Poutama born May 2005 & Taaniko born Dec 2008

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:36 pm

oops, Ema, I'm one of B's friends having babies! But yeah, she's just set up a pet business and she's away overseas for 2 weeks - she's a busy one that girl....

a few of us knit here so I am sure someone would be happy to knit Poutama some soakers to swap for something - have you checked out the swap threads? I'd offer to knit for you but 1) I'm a slow knitter and 2) #2 is due soon so unlikely to finish knitting and post to you before then.

Ecobubs
TNN nutter

Post by Ecobubs » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:47 am

While i was hanging out my soakers in the sun just before i thought that i MUST write a review about these soakers

i LOVE LOVE LOVE them - they are so so trim and so so soft!

you are really on to a winner

i use soakers every night over poppy's pockets just incase there was a leak - never had a leak out of one of these.

anyone who hasn't tried wool over the night time nap should - you will not get a leak.
Beck.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/ecobubs/ecobubs-becsig.gif[/img]

Mum to 2 beautiful girls.

Poppy & Catherine

Return to “Covers”