Mother Ease Air Flow

sable
Spinning Goddess

Mother Ease Air Flow

Post by sable » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:45 pm

These are a side snapping cover. I have the large size and love them. Not yet had a leak, fit really well over all the fitted nappies I have and look good too.
Rachelle
http://raciebaby.blogspot.com/

dj
TNN addict

Post by dj » Thu May 04, 2006 11:04 pm

Would this be the one I saw in the Auckland Demo kit at the Auckland Nappucino last Sunday? Anyone know?

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm really enjoying using these wraps, I've got the large and the medium/large and they both fit really nicely over David's night nappies. I like the idea that they are a bit baggy for good airflow. I keep reaching for these more than my velcro wraps as David can't undo the snaps (yet!).
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

Laura
TNN guru

Post by Laura » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:12 pm

yip this is the only cover we use now :)
The reason I am the person I have become!
Our journey from IVF to Freya http://babybuilding.wordpress.com

Foxtrot
TNN nerd

Re: Mother Ease Air Flow

Post by Foxtrot » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:24 pm

I love these! They are by far my favourite cover over fitteds. I like how they are quite 'baggy' so you get full coverage without having to faff around tucking all the frilly edges of the nappy in around the leg holes. Similar fit to a bummis whisper pant except they snap open so it's a bit easier to get a pooey nappy off without it going everywhere. I also like that they are side snapping too so you get a great fit on different sized babies.
Bernadine
Image Image Image
Angel baby Feb 2010

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Roald Dahl

Foxtrot
TNN nerd

Post by Foxtrot » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Just thought I'd add that if you like these, http://www.babyonline.co.nz has a 50% off sale on cloth nappies at the moment so you can get Popolini Vento covers (which are apparently exactly the same as Motherease Airflow) for $13.50. I understand Popolini was the European branch of Motherease but they have now separated into 2 different companies with exactly the same products under different names. I have just stocked up as I don't use any other covers now - they're our favourites.
Bernadine
Image Image Image
Angel baby Feb 2010

“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Roald Dahl

Laura
TNN guru

Post by Laura » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

thanks for this - i have just ordered my self a couple of different ones to see how they go
The reason I am the person I have become!
Our journey from IVF to Freya http://babybuilding.wordpress.com

Foxtrot
TNN nerd

Post by Foxtrot » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Just an update - I bought some of the Popolini Vento covers to try as they are said to be identical to the Motherease Airflow. They seem to be made from exactly the same pattern, which is great, however the PUL on the Vento is thicker than the Motherease ones I have, making them have a slightly 'crackly' feel when you scrunch them up. It's not a big deal though and I'd buy them again, just if I had to choose between the two, and they were the same price, I would go for the Motherease.
Bernadine
Image Image Image
Angel baby Feb 2010

Return to “Covers”