Rosie's Naps Covers

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Rosie's Naps Covers

Post by ClothConvert » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:45 pm

Rosie's website is www.rosiesnaps.co.nz

Rosie makes pull on covers as well as wrap style either with front aplix or side snap. She offers wool, polarfleece, windpro fleece, PUL or cotton knit PUL. As you can see her range is pretty accommodating ;-)

As with her fitted nappies, these covers feature quality workmomship - something Rosie is fast becoming famous for.

I bought a windpro fleece side snap cover after testing one of Rosie's prototype windpro fleece cover - the windpro fleece works so incredibly it convinced me fleece is another good breathable option (this is because I stopped using my polarfleece covers because of the compression wicking issue - with windpro, you get way less compression wicking)

I also have a cotton knit PUL side snap which work a lot more effective than I thought it would - no wicking even after 3 hrs of wear.

And, a little birdie tells me that soon Rosie will be stocking those incredibly cute embellished Honeyboy covers from overseas so I look forward to read about the reviews on those here soon...

gummybear
TNN nutter

Question re Rosies PUL

Post by gummybear » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:44 am

Hi, I'm new, and so excited to be able to post! I was wondering if Rosie's PUL covers can be used with just prefolds or do they need to go over a fitted nappy?

Thanks,
Marie :D :D [/i]
Gummybear
Mum to Ruby (Jan 04) and Nelson (Sept 05) (Jun 08) and Oscar (Jun 10). All homebirthed, breastfed, non-vaxed, cloth-nappied and mostly homeschooled :)

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:46 am

definitely can be used with prefolds - give it a go. Can yo uget yourself along to a nappucino - someone is bound to have a Rosie's cover.

gummybear
TNN nutter

Post by gummybear » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:47 am

Ooooh nappicinos!! Today is my first day of being able to post and get through to the general chat and I've been on here for 2 hrs LOL - I can't wait to find out details of nappicinos and go along.
thanks for your reply
Marie
Gummybear
Mum to Ruby (Jan 04) and Nelson (Sept 05) (Jun 08) and Oscar (Jun 10). All homebirthed, breastfed, non-vaxed, cloth-nappied and mostly homeschooled :)

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:22 pm

Rosies Pull On Covers:
My new favourite over a snappied toweling flat :D
I have 4(1 of them fleece) and they just look sooo cute on.
Today she wore a black tshirt and her black fleece cover and OHH SOO CUTE!! :D
I will post a pic in the gallery later.

HONEYBOYS:
I have 3 of these(2 medium,1 large) but i cant say theyve really been tested yet.
I only just got the mediums because the large was too big and has only been used 2-3 times.But the times i did use it was great,no leaking,wicking etc and they are a 10/10 for the cute factor :)

charlotte
TNN nerd

Post by charlotte » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:13 pm

A few days ago I received my Rosies covers/pockets. I love them, so far haven't used them as a cover but have been putting prefolds in the pocket. Great fit and good containment even a big poo stayed contained beautifully. I looove the fact that they dry so fast. Keep up the good work Rosie. Just trying out the fleece pocket as we speak DS is sleeping with it stuffed with a hemp flat.

protea
TNN addict

Post by protea » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:50 pm

Rosies PUL cover with fleece around elastic:

I tested one of these for size. They are lovely- no red marks on my babies skin and very easy to use! The size small fitted my newborn from 4 kg. Definitely my favourite cover.

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Hi!

I love the new pull on PUL covers with fleece around the legs.

Size Medium is perfect for Cajun. Am waiting for her to stock these online and I will get one for Alex...my grandson.

cheers
~Heather~
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

Flutterby
TNN nerd

Post by Flutterby » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:23 am

Hi

I tried the PUL cover with fleece around the legs and I have to say they are the best. I have had no leaks and they leave no marks on my boy's legs. I have actually ordered 2 more and one is the fleece up so interested to see what that one is like \:D/
Lea
DS 2/05, DD 11/07 and DS 07/11

Happy@home
TNN nerd

Post by Happy@home » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:28 am

These are now my favourite pull on style covers too.
My thin legged son currently wears med fitteds with a small Pul pull on cover. And I have another one arriving soon.

Well done Rosie these are fab!!
Rebecca, HE mum to ds 17, ds16, dd 14, dd 12, dd 11, ds 9, ds 7, ds 6, dd 4, ds 2yo and due April mid '15

bobavet
TNN nerd

Post by bobavet » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:07 am

Wow, what a range of shapes and sizes fit Rosie's fitteds. DD is wearing medium fitteds and a large PUL-On cover! Mostly it's for her chubby thighs, but the extra rise helps to go over super-boosted night nappies.
Julie
------------------------
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/dogdogsrd20050315_11_Alexandra+is.png[/img][/url]

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:39 am

Wow, I have just recently ordered some of Rosie's pull-up covers. I have 2xpul and a fleece for night. I just checked her website and there are a few left, if you haven't tried them - they're great. Lovely soft fleece around the legs and waist. I'd get in quick, cause they're a winner!

.......is it strange to buy smalls, cause you know you may not get them anymore, but you're not even preggie or planning to be for a while....hmmmm I'll ponder :lol:

Cheers,
Kim

mandli
TNN guru

Post by mandli » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:29 pm

I've been using a Rosies Pull-up PUL cover at nights over my pockets to solve the odd leaks I get. They're great, nice and light and don't add any bulk.

My only complaint is that the legs are quite tight and I am sure Maya doesn't have big thighs.
Lisa, mama to Maya, no more nappies here!

[url=http://www.alterna-tickers.com][img]http://www.alterna-tickers.com/tickers/971631.png[/img][/url]

Return to “Covers”