Green Kids Nappies

Bowen
TNN newbie

Green Kids Nappies

Post by Bowen » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi Everyone
I am not normally the sort to write things on this forum I usually just read, but I am so happy with my new brand of nappies that I had to say something. A girlfriend told me about Green Kids Nappies made in Australia and they are fantastic! 3 different types, Anytimes - day and night solid colours, Funtimes - prints, Minkytimes - pul covered in soft mink - feels amazing. Really thick inserts - double as thick as most other ones available but sewn together at top only so still fast drying, boosters too. They are a one size fits all pocket nappy and I really recommend that anyone whos looking for a great nappy checks them out. My son is 18 months and a really heavy wetter - esp at mo with teething and a lot of my other cloth nappies were leaking but these are lasting thru the night. I have used cloth for a year and a half and have tried lots of different brands so I do feel that I am experienced enough with cloth to be able to say - hey these are a great nappy. You can get them in NZ exclusively through Boo Boo Baby an online boutique, www.booboobaby.co.nz well worth a go!

flea
TNN guru

Post by flea » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:27 pm

hi Bowen,

Is this your company?? just wondering as you've posted 3x in 10mins about them :wink:

it would be great if you could give us an introduction so we can get to know you :D

look in Nappy chat you'll find an intro thread there :D
My Blog with Pettiskirt and Tutu Tutes
www.lostinstash.blogspot.com

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:29 pm

hi bowen :)

I wrote this in another thread, but please introduce yourself on this thread http://www.thenappynetwork.org.nz/phpBB ... start=1065 when you get a second so we can get to know who you are and where you are coming from.

if you are a mum then you'll find lots of info and support on here for nappying and lots of other stuff!

if you are selling greenkids nappies then you'll find lots of other business people on here also.

again, welcome to tnn :)
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:30 pm

snap flea :lol:
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

Bowen
TNN newbie

Post by Bowen » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi
No not selling them, just bought them. Boo Boo Baby is my friends friends company if you get what I mean. I wrote 3 posts cause I kept finding better places to put them! so many topics! I also only have a sec and must get back to my son but thought they were worth writing about!
Will try and get back on here soon and will email Boo Boo Baby and tell them to join.
Thanks

BooBooBaby
TNN newbie

Post by BooBooBaby » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:24 am

Hi Bowen
Thanks for speading the word about Green Kids. I am really glad you are so happy with them.
Cheers
Gemma
Boo Boo Baby
www.booboobaby.co.nz
Quirky, quality products for wee kiwis!

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Gemma

Welcome to TNN. That's really great that you are stocking the Green Kids nappies. I won one of these in the August 07 Great Down Under Nappy Hunt.

What town are you based in? Organisation is currently in full swing across the country for Real Nappy Week, so if you are close to where something is going on, it'd be great for you to be involved and show off your nappies!!

Helen :D

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:12 pm

BooBooBaby wrote:Hi Bowen
Thanks for speading the word about Green Kids. I am really glad you are so happy with them.
Cheers
Gemma

Welcome Gemma...I remember Green Kids nappies with my first baby...we just loved the Funtimes nappies!

BooBooBaby
TNN newbie

Post by BooBooBaby » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi Great to hear that you guys have used Green Kids - did you find them good?
Yes I will be involved in Real Nappy Week, flyers in West Coast and Timaru and attending Chch with nappies on display.
(I am in Chch - Rangiora actually). Where are you guys- Australia?
Boo Boo Baby
www.booboobaby.co.nz

BooBooBaby
TNN newbie

Post by BooBooBaby » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Sorry
what a twit - I am new to TNN and I didnt see it had your locations. I just thought you might be in Aussie because no one was selling Green Kids in NZ.
:oops:
Boo Boo Baby
www.booboobaby.co.nz

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 pm

BooBooBaby wrote:Sorry
what a twit - I am new to TNN and I didnt see it had your locations. I just thought you might be in Aussie because no one was selling Green Kids in NZ.
:oops:

No was in CHCH now in Welly...got my first one as a price for Miss S naming their turtle competition then bought a few from Aus. There weren't as many available in NZ back then so was keen to try other brands too.

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:40 pm

BooBooBaby wrote:Hi Great to hear that you guys have used Green Kids - did you find them good?
Yes I will be involved in Real Nappy Week, flyers in West Coast and Timaru and attending Chch with nappies on display.
(I am in Chch - Rangiora actually). Where are you guys- Australia?

Ooh hello there, I'm in Kaiaipoi. Do you have some Green Kids I could see sometime?
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

BooBooBaby
TNN newbie

Post by BooBooBaby » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:35 am

Hi
Yeah sure you can see some Green Kids. I am just in Rangiora. Could meet at the park for kids to have a play or something. I see your user name is Aussiemum - are you from there? I am from Perth.
Boo Boo Baby
www.booboobaby.co.nz

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:37 am

BooBooBaby wrote:Hi
Yeah sure you can see some Green Kids. I am just in Rangiora. Could meet at the park for kids to have a play or something. I see your user name is Aussiemum - are you from there? I am from Perth.

Hi there, cool! I am from Brisbane, been here 6 years.
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

BooBooBaby
TNN newbie

Post by BooBooBaby » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 am

Cool I have been here 4. Love it.
just email me booboobaby@clear.net.nz re viewing the nappies.
Must get on with the domestics!
ciao
Boo Boo Baby
www.booboobaby.co.nz

Return to “Cloth Nappy websites and resources (Public)”