WAHMS: Samples for Demo Kits

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

WAHMS: Samples for Demo Kits

Post by ClothConvert » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:03 am

I am making this post as I hope to be saving myself some time....Shar had put together this list of stockists http://www.thenappynetwork.org.nz/image ... lyList.pdf

There are many of you whose products are not represented in the demo kits - some by choice, but others simply because your co. did not exist when the current 10 kits were organised.

As a result of modern reusable nappies gaining momentum in the NZ market of late and the growth of TNN (double hooray!), we now urgently require 5 additional demo kits.

If you would like to donate samples for some or all of the kits, please email me so I can send you an "official" letter/email inviting you to do so ( :wink: )

Also, my understanding is that the above list is probably a little outdated already so if there is any change (either your details aren't included or you should no longer be on the list) please email/PM Shar (Darny) or me.

Shirl
TNN newbie

Hire kit naps

Post by Shirl » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:19 am

:lol: Hi I'm Shirl from Whakatane and have just been reading through some info.....and am wondering if you could send me some info on what is required for these hire kits. I recently purchased Rosies naps and now have a website. www.karmakidz.co.nz. Am pretty new at this business and would welcome any advise I can get...
Cheers Shirl :?

Louise
TNN oracle

Post by Louise » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:26 am

Hi Shirl, Welcome to TNN! The demo kits and hire kits are two different things. We have about 10 demo kits all around the country. These are held by TNN members but owned by TNN (I think - but I have a feeling that some of these nappies are only loaned from the WAHM's so not owned by TNN). These kits are shown at antenatal classes, nappicinos and other events where people want to see what MCN look like. People can also pop round and visit the TNN'er who holds the kit to have a look.

Hire kits are a collection of nappies which are hired out to people who would like to try a range of MCN to see what suits their baby best, or to use when their baby is a newborn so they don't have to buy a nb stash. Some are owned by TNN, some donate their profits to TNN and some are privately owned. WAHM's sometimes donate products to hire kits and some give a discount to hire kit owners.

Demo kit holders and Hire Kit owners are very happy to give out information pamphlets on the various nappies (businesses) stocked in their kits.

Lots of people here LOVED Rosie's Naps - they were always a favourite for in the kits so I'm sure you will get loads of interest.
Mum of 6

0ebuny
TNN nerd

Post by 0ebuny » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 am

ok i only just saw this can i get more info on donating products for the demo kits?

thanx
BEX

wahm to Mikayla waterbirth on 7/3/05, tristan 4/2/07 and Akasha (unplanned homebirth) 25/4/11
one angel baby Zane

Bum Basics: cheak out our facebook page were having a big sale.

Joelypockets
TNN addict

Post by Joelypockets » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:13 am

You haven't got fitteds listed beside Joel-eze Naps
http://www.joel-ezenaps.co.nz
Andrea - Mother of 3
CJ 20/6/96
CM 25/2/99
JA 9/10/03

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:26 pm

Hi there,

Lemon Grove www.lemongrove.co.nz is not listed at all :cry:

We stock Fitted nappies $29
PUL wraps from $21
boosters $3
Washable liners $1
Flushable bio liners $9.50

Also you might want to double check the price list you have down for Natural Parenting. The product has changed a lot since that price list!

We also stock natural plant based laundry liquid, powder and oxygen whitener (plus lots lots more!)

Cabbettenz
TNN nerd

Post by Cabbettenz » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:51 pm

Update for WiggleBums.
(not sure why I didn't see this back in August...never mind)

We are heading for Our 2nd Anniversary in Feb 2008.

Current Products are-

Our Feature Product is Our Print PUL Pockets $27-00

We also stock
Solid colour PUL Pockets $23- $25
Fitted Pocket nappies $28-$35
Doublesided PUL Covers (side snap) $24
Microfibre, Hemp, BKT, Bamboo inserts $4.50 - $8.00
Washable fleece liners $1
Swim Pants $20- $25
Trainers $20 - $25
Wetbags and Bucket bags, $15 -$35

Most of our products are available in both SideSnap and Front Snap.

Custom nappies, Trainers, Wetbags etc $15- $40

Discounts for Hire Kits and Demo Kits - Email Claire@WiggleBums.co.nz for details

We also stock a wide range of Printed PUL and sewing notions for those who like to dabble with DIY.

Thanks

0ebuny
TNN nerd

Post by 0ebuny » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 pm

is there an updated list???

coz im still not on that one?
BEX

wahm to Mikayla waterbirth on 7/3/05, tristan 4/2/07 and Akasha (unplanned homebirth) 25/4/11
one angel baby Zane

Bum Basics: cheak out our facebook page were having a big sale.

Return to “Cloth Nappy websites and resources (Public)”