Cloth Nappy & Resources Websites

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:58 pm

www.mothersinstinct.co.nz

Stockists of Mommy's Touch, Swaddlebees, Drybees, bumGenius!, and soon Wahmies products and other accessories. :D

You are welcome to check out my website and register yourself in the top right hand corner, so I can keep you updated on sales and new products in store!
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Bowen
TNN newbie

Green Kids Nappies

Post by Bowen » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi - I never normally post comments, I am a reader but I am so impressed with my new brand of nappies I had to write something. Green Kids Nappies are by far the best cloth nappy I have used, I have bought most of the major brands and have on sold them on trade me as I found better ones or when they stopped performing well etc. I am currently selling off my mommys touches to replace with green kids as they are even better (in my opinion). Cant speak highly enough of them. My friend told me about them and she bought them too. She agrees they are great. You can buy them from www.booboobaby.co.nz Thick inserts, the thickest I have come across - like two normal thickness ones sewn together at one end so dry fast but very absorbent. I have put the inserts in the last couple fuzzibunz I have too and they work great as well. I highly recommend checking them out on this site.

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:12 pm

hi bowen
it would be great if you could post an introduction in general nappy chat so that we can get to know you :)
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

Return to “Cloth Nappy websites and resources (Public)”