Where can I buy designer bums fitted nappies?

NPMum
TNN nerd

Where can I buy designer bums fitted nappies?

Post by NPMum » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 am

I Have been using a nappy hire kit and I love the designer bums fitted nappy in the kit. Where can I buy this brand of nappies?

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Re: Where can I buy designer bums fitted nappies?

Post by Wicked Knits » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 am

2nd hand. They're not produced any more sorry, and haven't been for over 2 years now. :( I love their nb covers, managed to find one 2nd hand one for Nikolai to wear.

I have a couple of medium fitteds I have been meaning to sell if you're interested, 1 pinky 1 purple, we don't use fitteds here.
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Not sure if Fi had some in her big hire kit destash - http://www.thenappynetwork.org.nz/forum ... 61&t=83178

annie
TNN nerd

Post by annie » Fri May 06, 2011 9:00 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :lurk: :eh: :rant: \:D/ :morningcoffee: :twitch: :vibes: :vibes: :boohoo: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hide: :gaah: :) :whatsthis: :TNN2: :neutral: :-x :pile: :pile: :LOLsign: :!: :whip: :smt044 :rotfl: 8-[ 8-[ :oops: :wink: :roll: :lol: 8-) :-? :-D :-D =P~ :whip: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :morningcoffee: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :love: :smt060 :smt060 :worry: :help: :neener: :curtaincall: :cloud9: :cat: :alright: :birthday: :birthday: :pullhair: :santagrin: :smt055 :smt055 :smt050 :smt041 :shh: O:) O:) :-k :woot: :paw: :queen: :king: :ideablue: :looloo: :cow: :pirate: :bighug: :cow: :chill: :worms: :worms: :book: :princess: :storkboy: :stork: :storkboy: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :storkboy: :sleep: :sleep: :PC: :PC: :PC: :PC: :PC: :laundry: :laundry: :rose: :rose: :secret: :vac: :study: :guitar: :wheel: :wheel: :luck: :monkey: :knit: :knit: :stir: :stir: :mail: :mail: :mail: :mail: :mail: :coke: :pink candle: :purple candle: :green candle: :yellow candle: :blue candle: :wtf: :arrow: :sorry: :thx: :skater: :bf: :knit2: :TNN1: :xcited: :Knitting: :panic: :bear:
annie,

mama of the feral five

annie
TNN nerd

Post by annie » Fri May 06, 2011 9:02 pm

sorry...i left my laptop by the couch next to the seven year old while i made a hot drink and she made the above post. :oops:
annie,

mama of the feral five

Mrs Shavas
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Shavas » Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 pm

annie wrote:sorry...i left my laptop by the couch next to the seven year old while i made a hot drink and she made the above post. :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
"almost without exception [women] are shown in their relation to men. It was strange to think that all the great women of fiction were, [...]not only seen by the other sex, but seen only in relation to the other sex. And how small a part of a woman’s life is that"Virginia Woolf
Mum to my P Monkey 18/04/08, fox 28/11/09, and Missy moo moo 2/07/12

Miss Shelley
TNN guru

Post by Miss Shelley » Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 am

annie wrote:sorry...i left my laptop by the couch next to the seven year old while i made a hot drink and she made the above post. :oops:
pmsl :smt005
Shelley :)
(Mum to T and L )

snugglebumz
TNN nerd

Post by snugglebumz » Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 pm

she sure had fun :smt044 :rotfl:
Ruth, mum to 4 beautiful children

my new blog http://mypreciousfamily.wordpress.com/
Charlotte at about 7 months old ----------------------->>>>>
creator and maker of snugglebumz nappies
velour towelling is avaliable, pm me if interested

Mickeigh

Post by Mickeigh » Sat May 07, 2011 4:17 pm

At least it looks like a rave about designer bums which are fab.

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Sat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

I thought i had one somewhere so ran to check the cupboard. I found it but it was obviously well used. the fleece has worn off the outer and the leg elastic is a bit less flexible... Think mine is for the rag bag .
Deborah, SAHM to three

Return to “Cloth Nappy websites and resources (Public)”