Trainerz by Nix Kidz

clanof3
TNN addict

Trainerz by Nix Kidz

Post by clanof3 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:59 pm

I love these pants. They contain a wet or solid accident, look and feel more like normal knickers and my DD loves them. We have unfortunately stained one pair :oops: with a number 2 but I'm hoping a one off soak in napisan will do the trick. Just send in the waist measurement and pick your fabric. We've got cute dinosaurs which I intend to use on my wee man when its his turn. They're not particularly quick to dry but they're absorbant which was my main concern.

Last edited by clanof3 on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

legz
TNN guru

Post by legz » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 pm

We have just got these for DD age 3 to wear at night time (confidence building really). Of course once she came out of night nappies (which were soaking!!) she has mostly been dry every night :roll:
Anyway, she really really loves these trainerz. She has the cat print and a cute teddy print (which Abby loved the look of too) and I got Abby a little pair of the heart print for when she tries toilet training.
I find they dry easily in a day (on the line) but look a bit bulky on Baileys tummy (prob because she has a big gut but a smaller waist :lol: )
We are really happy with them.
Oh and they have contained a wee when there was a little accident :wink:

Lesley
Lesley

smileeah
TNN nerd

Post by smileeah » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:23 am

I'm starting to look for trainers for DS#2 and was wondering if anyone has anymore comments to add about nix trainers?
Melissa.

Mum to three boys - 7yrs, 5yrs & 4yrs!

sarahw
TNN nerd

Post by sarahw » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:20 pm

I got some of these for DS with a view to using them for creche. They are great! They look like undies and fit nicely. Easy to get on and off, and definately contain an accident. They will keep clothes and carpet dry if you change them pretty smartly, but if left on wet they will start to wick after a bit. So I wouldn't use them overnight on a regular heavy night wetter (perfect for occasional bed wetters).

In fact they are almost too good as DS doesn't seem too concerned about weeing in them as he knows he won't make a puddle :roll: For this reason I save the Trainerz for going out, and use plain undies or fluffies trainers at home.

The only drawback is they take a while to dry, but at $7.50 each you can afford a few pairs :D . In fact I'm just about to order some more. DS would LOVE some car print ones.
Back for another round with baby #3

smileeah
TNN nerd

Post by smileeah » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:58 pm

Thank you Sarah. I have gone ahead and ordered 4 pairs so I'll post my review after we try them out. Can't wait!!
Melissa.

Mum to three boys - 7yrs, 5yrs & 4yrs!

dj
TNN addict

Post by dj » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:51 pm

I found these great for containing the wees and poos. You've got a little while before they start wicking. They are designed so they can feel the wetness.

They would be ideal for peace of mind with the child who is recognising when they want to go, and will tell you, (which is not my child at the moment unfortunately).

Cheap and super cute!

NIX-KIDZ
TNN convert

Update

Post by NIX-KIDZ » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:06 pm

Hi all :)

Just an update on the trainerz, Im now making them with 2 layers of microfibre terry rather than 1 layer of microfibre terry & 1 layer of hemp fleece, this is simply to cut down on the drying time.

Thanks

Nikki
Conor 3.5
Jordie 10.5
Mike 19.5

Adele Terrill
TNN addict

Post by Adele Terrill » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:14 pm

where can I get some?? dont seem to be any on the website - have you stopped making them?
home birthing, cloth nappying, confirmed messy, not-a-morning-person, stay at home christian Mummy to the gorgeous Esther (3.8.02) and Griffin (28.5.04) (and one little treasure in heaven 9.8.03).

NIX-KIDZ
TNN convert

Post by NIX-KIDZ » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Adele Terrill :D

:( Sorry to say... yes I have stopped making them at the moment. I have stopped taking any orders for a few weeks as #3 is due in a few weeks and I'm having bad back problems...which means I can't do much sewing.

Sorry I can't help.

Nikki
Conor 3.5
Jordie 10.5
Mike 19.5

NIX-KIDZ
TNN convert

Post by NIX-KIDZ » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:55 pm

Adele Terrill :D

:( Sorry to say... yes I have stopped making them at the moment. I have stopped taking any orders for a few weeks as #3 is due in a few weeks and I'm having bad back problems...which means I can't do much sewing.

Sorry I can't help.

Nikki
Conor 3.5
Jordie 10.5
Mike 19.5

Return to “Training pants”