Bummi's Training Pants

daffodil
TNN addict

Bummi's Training Pants

Post by daffodil » Sun May 15, 2005 12:39 pm

I've found these great for going out when toilets aren't too easy to find.
If he has a little accident he feels it so this encourages him to hold on but if he does have and accident it doesn't leak every where so his confidence isn't dented by having an accident in public.
We have only had a couple of times when he has done wee in them while we have been out as he normally holds on.
I highly recomend these.
Oh one down side of them is they take ages to dry but thats no biggy really.

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Bummis Training pants

Post by LemonNZ » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:51 pm

Come in either "big girl/boy white" or really cool prints. They contain quite a lot of liquid so you only have small wet patches on clothing around the leg bands rather than trying to clean your carpets (or worse still someone elses :oops: )

They are great as they are true pants that pull on and off so your child doesn't think they are at all like a nappy.

The sizing is quite generous so check the sizing first. My DD 2 1/2 wears size medium whisper pants at night but is still only a small in the trainers.

Michelle

jo76
TNN newbie

Post by jo76 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:12 pm

I like these. I am doing EC with my younger child and my daughter is nearly toilet-trained, so I have used them for both of them. They are somewhat puffy in style, rather than trim like underpants. They hold a lot of liquid, so I tend to use them when we are going out and I don't want to worry about the carseat or clothes getting wet. They do take a long time to dry though as someone else mentioned.
*Johanna*
Mum to Lucy (born 12/2002), Andrew (09/2004), and Katharine (June 2006)
Using cloth since December 2002

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:22 pm

Return to “Training pants”