Best Training Nappies

farlos
TNN nerd

Best Training Nappies

Post by farlos » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:22 pm

I haven't been on here for a while and was wondering what people felt the best training (night time) nappies/pants might be for a big 4 year old boy? He still occasionally wakes with a fairly heavy nappy, so need something which is fully waterproof as well as comfortable as he'd prefer not to wear nappies these days, but I don't want to have to change the bed every morning!! I want him to feel he is a 'big boy' who doesn't need to wear nappies anymore, but still need to catch any accidents. I don't want to have to keep buying disposables... TIA. :)
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

lilpickles
TNN convert

Re: Best Training Nappies

Post by lilpickles » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi Caroline
We sell pocket training pants which are ideal for night-times and great for kids who are "past" that nappy stage. The pants have the same width crotch as nappies so basically work the same way except they are pull-on. They appeal to kids too as they are colourful and more like "big kid" undies. And because they are stuffable they work well with lots of absorbency.

We only have limited stocks at present and no large size (18kg+) [that size isn't as popular]. Ive had a few enquiries lately for this large size so I'll get more of these made if mums want them.

There's not much around of this sort of thing. Happy Heinys do these kind of pants but they are real "balloony" if you know what I mean! :lol: Apart from that there's v little.

Hopefully I can get a review on the Nappy Network as I'm passionate about helping reduce the amount of dispoable pullups being used everywhere!!!
Ruth
www.littlepickles.co.nz
Modern Cloth Pocket Nappies... FIT and FUNCTIONALITY you can trust!

Mum to Jayden 15/5/06 and Kayla 7/7/09

[img]http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/RuthAllington/Nappies/header.jpg[/img]

Return to “Training pants”