Bra Straps/Bits

HCsMum
TNN nerd

Bra Straps/Bits

Post by HCsMum » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Does anybody know if Spotlight sell detachable bra straps and an approx cost?

Otherwise does anybody know the approx cost of the hook things & "bra strappy stuff" and if they carry it to make your own?
Emma

ImageImage

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, listen to the DON'TS, listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS, listen to the NEVER HAVES then listen close to me - anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. - Shel Silverstein

ob1
TNN nutter

Re: Bra Straps/Bits

Post by ob1 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Yes Spotlight does sell some stuff. Sew Sassy (online in the US) is awesome though - they have everything. You should be able to sort yourself out for under $10 at spotlight I guess. If you're after bf clips I could probably help out.
Tara
Mum to Olly, Emma, and Anna

www.summerwarmth.co.nz
Breastfeeding products and information for women with Raynaud's

www.woven.co.nz
Beautiful baby carriers

HCsMum
TNN nerd

Re: Bra Straps/Bits

Post by HCsMum » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you, I managed to get sorted this morning at spotlight for bang on $10 haha! I need it for tomorrow night as it's my little brothers 21st and my SIL has lost her detachable straps for the dress I'm borrowing, so now I'm going to make up some of my own!
Emma

ImageImage

Listen to the MUSTN'TS, child, listen to the DON'TS, listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLES, the WON'TS, listen to the NEVER HAVES then listen close to me - anything can happen, child, ANYTHING can be. - Shel Silverstein

Return to “Fabrics and Notions”