Chch - Bambi Drapery and Postal Services

Minty
TNN oracle

Chch - Bambi Drapery and Postal Services

Post by Minty » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

I popped in here this morning to post a parcel and it was like walking into a cosy, crafty wonderland! The shop sells school uniforms, handknits, haberdashery, and has postal services. They used to be diagonally opposite the BP on the corner of Gloucester Street and Woodham Road, but now they have moved into a lovely villa on Gloucester Street (just around the corner towards town from where they were) which is next to the block of shops on the corner.

Anyhoo, thought I would let people know if they are looking for a nice outing to a cosy, crafty, shop. :vibes: Come over to the tropical east :wink: and enjoy some wooly wonder. :D
Nic
Two funny, gorgeous DDs.

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. — Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Going button-crazy here. http://www.buttonsbybenji.blogspot.com/

jennyo
TNN nerd

Re: Chch - Bambi Drapery and Postal Services

Post by jennyo » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 pm

I was there last week. Great that it's back (though boo that I don't live in Dallington anymore so it's not quite so convenient!). Still beats driving to Spotlight for simple things!

Middy
TNN guru

Re: Chch - Bambi Drapery and Postal Services

Post by Middy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I used to love that place!

That was where I waddled about 5.5 years ago in a state of desperation in search of a mysterious, yet apparently necessary substance called 'lastin' :lol: They didn't stock it, but the lady was so helpful and so interested in MCNs. I ended up showing her my finished products (**cringes at how awful they probably were**) and wrote down the TNN website for her, as she had a pregnant daughter, or DIL or something.

I did wonder where they ended up!
Sophie: April 20, 2007 and Caleb: September 12, 2008 and...
http://db-bellzone.blogspot.com/

Return to “Fabrics and Notions”