Bumbles

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Post by Dorayaki » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 pm

I went to Bumbles today (we were on holiday in Christchurch) and got great service, love the store, and really impressed my great aunt (who has no children and knew nothing about MCN). I was lucky enough to be there just after a new shipment of BumGenius arrived.

I'll definitely order from the site in future.
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

enjay
TNN nerd

Post by enjay » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:58 pm

Have ordered a couple of items from Bumbles and been impressed with the speed of delivery. Good packaging and useful/informative information included along with the nappies.

Would definitely order again.

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Delivery was speedy, and when they botched my order (infant unbleached prefolds instead of regular) the response time was great :) And I got a free beautiful rainbow striped DandilioNZ wipe for the trouble, which I must add is sooooo soft and It's sitting there tempting me to buy more :roll: It puts my little baby flannels and old muslins to shame :lol:

After searching around for quite some time, this was the first (only?) place I've found that sells unbleached prefolds in regular and not just in infant (At this point in time at least) :D And I've fallen in love with them. The Huggalugs and the Outrageous liners are great too.
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

TanzChicky
TNN nerd

Post by TanzChicky » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 am

I absolutely LOVE shopping and browsing on the bumbles website.
My sister is currently preg with #2 and i ordered her some huggalugs and paula sent them direct to my sister. She was very surprised to find them in the letter box only a day or 2 after i told her that i had bought her s gift for bubs :)
excellent service
My scary stats as at 24/05/2012
Bust - 40inches
waist - 36inches
thigh - 25.5inches
weight... 69kgs

Return to “Nappy businesses”