mum and bubs

Paws
TNN guru

Post by Paws » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 pm

VanJeffery wrote:I think everyone has missed my larger point.

no no....i got it.

and will shush now. :-#

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:22 pm

I think most of us got it but come on guys...... for the mods sake if not anything else lets :-$ :-#

:2cents:

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Post by fuzzibum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:16 am

Oh seriously, do not even go there with mum and bubs. After speaking to the commerce commission to a senior investigator who has investigated mum and bubs before for dodgy business, I was advised to send the nappy back for a refund which i am legally entitled to do. The nappy was posted on 4th April (have reciepts etc here) and mum and bubs notified. As predicted there was absolutely no contact acknoledging this. Mum and bubs was given my bank details and I was told they would need to "consult thier lawyer" before taking it any further. the commerce comission actually larfed and said "oh thats the first box she ticks when there is a problem". apparently this is well known to them. After a couple of weeks I emailed mum and bubs and informed them that if i did not have the money in ten days ít would be going to the disputes tribunal. Guess what??? now that I am going to take action against THEM I suddenly have contact and guess what else??? "oh still no nappy we havent recieved it". so this is another classic "lost in the post". I am so sick of the lies and no other word for it but crap. It is still going to disputes. I also know she called the police on a lady in the last couple of days and tired to have her arrested for harrassment as this lady is $400 YES FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS out of pocket. I am so shocked that a business of such bad ethics can keep going. it truly shocks and disgusts me.

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 am

:huh: I am just shocked that it could go this far!

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Post by fuzzibum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:34 am

yeah to me it was a simple case of, ok you cant provide what you were selling so i would like my money back. i've had lawyer threats and all sorts. its purely come down to principle now. I've been private messaged by so many people that have been threatened with lawyers and/or riipped off but too scared or dont know how to do anything about it. I was soooooo flabbergasted when i found out yesterday that she tried to have somebody arrested who wanted thier money back as they too have been given anything that they ordered. The only thing they can do is report to the commerce commission i guess. If enough people lodge a complaint to say they are not happy something will have to be done so people can get thier money back.

mbi15
TNN nerd

Post by mbi15 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:45 am

I can't understand how this woman is still in business. Having said that I just checked her website and she is opening a new store in Merivale ... thats just not right. :shock: :shock:
Megan

[url=http://www.snugglepie.com][img]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/779420.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://tickers.families.com][img]http://tac.families.com/ezb/1174543.png[/img][/url]

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Post by fuzzibum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 am

yeah i know. its getting to the stage i cant be bothered with the untruthful ummmm yeah. I"m sure NZ post will be rapt to get yet ANOTHER claim with her name on it. apparently (so i've been told i dont know for sure) NZ post have investigated her in the past for a high number of claims. having people arrested for harrasment or trying to coz they wont thier money back is verging on unbalanced. makes me wonder what she told the police to have them there in a matter of hours ready and waiting. I know it is so wrong that she is opening anohter shop but really what can only a few people do about it. its only going to protect everybody else from shonky business if people that have been screwed file complaints so a true picture is seen

felicity

Post by felicity » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:17 am

What about contacting FAIR GO? or get some other ripped off mums together and all make a stand on TV. that will really shake her business up!

or if your too shy maybe I should order something.. wait to get ripped off/mucked around then do something about it! Im pretty sure everyones getting screwed so I would too. :D

mbi15
TNN nerd

Post by mbi15 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:23 am

Sounds like a great idea Felicity. Fair Go dose a great job sometimes.
Megan

[url=http://www.snugglepie.com][img]http://www.snugglepie.com/ezb/779420.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://tickers.families.com][img]http://tac.families.com/ezb/1174543.png[/img][/url]

Jujube
TNN nerd

Post by Jujube » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:28 am

I second the idea to go to Fair Go...

There's nothing like a bit of publicity to get these issues magically sorted out.

I think they would be very interested in hearing from you espec if there are other cases pending...
Mummy to 3 little jubes

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Post by fuzzibum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:30 am

yeah that would be great but i'm in auckland and only one small person that got mucked around. dont know how many other people would make a stand. i have so many private messages from people that have been threatened with lawyers etc and not got stuff but nobody seems to want to do anything. the email i got from her this morning was "well as you well know we dont have the nappy" so basically she is accusing me of lying about sending it back. i'm getting past caring lol. like i've said a million times how the hell she can stay in business with ethics like this i have no idea.

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Post by fuzzibum » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:31 am

wonder about campbell live. old johnny is a hoot.

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:54 am

Fair Go and Campbell Live and the such probably won't touch the issue with a barge pole... not "big" enough IYKWIM...

But, maybe the threat of saying you will be letting Fair Go know, may spur them into action? :shrug: You know, the though of Fair Go investigating? I would probably be more inclined to contact Consumer... they get fantastic results with this sort of thing... they don't go for what looks good on tv IYKWIM...

HTH
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Megan
TNN guru

Post by Megan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:03 pm

:?
Last edited by Megan on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makana
TNN guru

Post by Makana » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:07 pm

Man this is bad! I feel so bad that you guys are getting bad service. Grrrrr!

Get a few people together that are in the same position and go from there. Contact Fair Go.

It seems a shame that this one company is letting down the rest of MCN makers in NZ down. Pity we won't be getting positive coverage of MCN if it does go to air (the only +ive is that it shows people wanting MCN in the 1st place I suppose just not service :( ).

Go Fuzzimum!
Kate
SAHM to Ariana 8yrs, Makayla 5 years & Holly 2
and three angels
Please check out: Hats for Ethan
My blog HERE

Return to “Nappy businesses”