mum and bubs

Uglyduckling
TNN nerd

Re: Little bit Sad

Post by Uglyduckling » Sun May 06, 2007 11:03 am

Mommapalmer wrote: Also if you are posting these nasty remarks and are a buizness and you know who you are be very careful!!
it doesn't bode well

Mommapalmer wrote: I would suggest if you are a buisness trying to pull down another buisness be very carefull! As it will come back to bite you on the bum!!

Mommapalmer wrote: I got a nappy recently and found that it was of very poor quality and the leg gussets did not hold my sons explosive motion. For me if a nappy contains then it is worth its weight in gold!!
I have complained about this four weeks ago and still have had no response. I will certainly not buy from them again!! As i thought i was getting a good quality nappy. Very Sad Mum

Damn can't find that pot/kettle icon :roll:
Jen (aka Ducky) mother of three beautiful babies. Miss 7 and Master almost 5yo and Miss almost 2yo

brillohead
TNN nerd

Post by brillohead » Sun May 06, 2007 11:08 am

:lol: :stir: or, how about :worms:
Kelly -
Mom to 3 girls - 14, 6 and ...
Princess Bubbles
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com/kzLRm7/.png[/img][/url]

California... We are back and glad to be home! We are missing our Kiwi buddies though :(

fuzzibum
TNN convert

Re: Little bit Sad

Post by fuzzibum » Sun May 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Mommapalmer wrote: you are always going to get (those) sorts out there who are just utter nutters.

*cough*

ok *slaps self*. please be nice peoples, this discussion needs to stay so the right people can see it

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Sun May 06, 2007 5:49 pm

Im going to lock this thread now. Its just getting to be too much chat (there are other places for that) and not actual reviews. Anyone else wishing to post a review for this business, please start a new thread.
------- Admin --------
:smt049 Mama to 2 beautiful kiddiwinks :smt049

Return to “Nappy businesses”