Smart E Pants Nappies

rochellej
TNN guru

Smart E Pants Nappies

Post by rochellej » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Wow!!!! I am sooooooo impressed by the outstanding service & beautiful product I received from Jenni & Carmen yesterday :xcited:

I placed my order on 16th January & was contacted immediately to confirm some items I was swapping from a normal 6 pack of nappies & the order arrived yesterday on 25th January.

The whole packaged was beautifully presented & the nappies themselves are stunning. I had spent a good few months looking for a NZ WAHM nappy that would last us through to toilet training, & the OSFA aspect of these nappies really impressed me.

Well done Jenni & Carmen on an amazing nappy business you have there :smt041

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Rochelle

Daniel - 2002
Maia - 2004
Ava - 2006

Chooky
TNN guru

Post by Chooky » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:40 pm

I agree - fantastic service and brilliant nappies! :D

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Yes, I am surprised there aren't more great reviews for them?!
I've emailed Jen quite a few times now - once when DH had used sard on one of them, and a few times regarding getting a good fit but i've found the service absolutely outstanding.
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:39 am

Here I am again and I am so pleased we bought a NZ made and designed product with all out nappies from Smartepants as it means that if you have any questions or problems you can go back. Jen has been really fantastic with a minor issue we've had lately and has definitely gone beyond the call of duty to fix it for us...far beyond a returns policy would extend in a store seeing as we must've bought them 18 months ago (we've been using them for about 9 months though due to my daughters hip dysplasia)
I recommend them whole-heartedly, and they've just got a new fleece nighttime nappy cover too which is brilliant!
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

Return to “Nappy businesses”