Natural Parenting NZ (Nap-Naps)

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Natural Parenting NZ (Nap-Naps)

Post by LemonNZ » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:35 pm

What can I say?

It is just wonderful to have the lovely Keishana selling NZ made nappies on our door step.

Such a wonderful woman that juggles family and business like a pro and still has time to listen to our "wish lists" and makes them a reality.

Just love the new product lines. Keep up the good work! :D

Jessp
TNN nerd

Post by Jessp » Mon May 01, 2006 5:59 am

I second that, Keishana has been wonderful to deal with, always on the end of the phone or email if I NEED to buy more nappies or want to discuss something. The Nap naps are soo easy to use even my DH can do them
The best bit is they are made here in Christchurch.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jess
Busy Mum to three Monkeys

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:23 pm

Another very satisfied customer here.

Always friendly, very helpful (when I've hassled with hundreds of questions about the fabrics used, where her labels were made, etc) and the products are top-quality.

What a great family business!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

psalm127
TNN newbie

Re: Natural Parenting NZ (Nap-Naps)

Post by psalm127 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Looks like things have changed over the years...
I tried ordering a merino wool cover from Natural Parenting NZ (Nap-Naps) over a week and a half ago. They have taken my money, and I haven't heard a thing - no confirmation email, nothing. I've emailed them twice and sent a text so I'm not very impressed with their service so far to say the least. Which is a bit of a shame as I bought my Ergo carrier and other Ergo products from them a few years ago and they were very helpful. The only number they have listed is a cell phone. I've also been talking to someone else who has had similar problems in the past.

Darny
TNN guru

Post by Darny » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm

The company was sold a few years ago, while Keshana owned it I heard nothing but rave reviews, sounds like the new owners aren't so good with their customer relations...
Shar
http://www.darncat.com Clothing Patterns for Kids (and some for Mum and Dad)
http://www.facebook.com/DaRNCaT.Patterns http://darncatpatterns.blogspot.com/
http://www.nznappies.co.nz OSFM adjustable rise nappy patterns

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness' :penguin:

bizzymum
TNN addict

Post by bizzymum » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:49 am

Oh really??

I used NapNaps with my oldest back in the day. Keishana and Hubbby and there gorgeous model son were such a great help to me and she is the reason why I look and try my hardest to use MCNs. I onsold my Napnaps to my Aunty for her grandkids so they are still going strong!
She also helped me develop an addiction to organic rice milk!
Natasha, Dedicated Mummy to Mereaira (aug 05) and Autumn (apr 09)

Janie
TNN nerd

Post by Janie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:01 am

I am not sure it is the politist (sp?) way to join a forum to have your first post complaining about someone. For all we know you could be bagging a competitor :wink:
DS1 July 2007
DS2 Nov 2010

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 am

bizzymum wrote:Oh really??

I used NapNaps with my oldest back in the day. Keishana and Hubbby and there gorgeous model son were such a great help to me and she is the reason why I look and try my hardest to use MCNs. I onsold my Napnaps to my Aunty for her grandkids so they are still going strong!
She also helped me develop an addiction to organic rice milk!
I would just like to clear it up that Keishana and Natural Parenting New Zealand Ltd. sold the nappy part of her business approx. 2 years ago to follow new ventures. This has nothing to do with her anymore. Nap Naps are now owned by Kim and Natural Parenting 2008.

I agree it might look bad as a first post to be complaining but instead lets support this new member of the forum in their awesome choice to use cloth and reassure her that not all retailers of MCN's are like this.

psalm127
TNN newbie

Post by psalm127 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm not a competitor, just a busy mother. You may think it a rude first post, but it was what was on my mind at the time and I had to post about SOMETHING to confirm my registration.

I have since received the cover I ordered. It took a very long time and numerous emails to the new owner. I ordered this one as a trial to see if they would work for me, intending to buy more if I liked it. I do really like it, but unfortunately as the service was so bad and as my last email is still un-replied to, I'd rather take my money elsewhere.

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 pm

I am so glad you got your cover in the end. I got to trial them before they were manufactured so not sure what the final product is like we tried a few prototypes but I loved the organic wool. For a little boy who at the time couldn't wear PUL or synthetics in the summer it was perfect. There are many stockests of other organic wool soakers which might work also for you. Or you could find someone to sew you some. There are some great free patterns here on the forum.

neeks
TNN newbie

Post by neeks » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi, i'm having the same problems with Natural Parenting - i'm not a competitor just a new cash-strapped mum have placed an order and paid over two weeks ago (Nov 16) and now can't reach them. Have tried emailing the company and phoning. Does anyone know if they're actually still operating? The only communication I had was when they emailed me to ask for the payment to go in now nothing. I've got the full pack and just need the overpants which is proving a nightmare.

If i have to cut my losses does anyone know a compatible waterproof overpant that would fit the Nap Naps?

marieg
TNN convert

Post by marieg » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble contacting them. Hope it's all been sorted now? I bought one of their AIO's brand new via trademe and I did find them slow to respond to emails but they did eventually make contact. Apparently my emails had been going in to their spam or something.

Bummis whisper wraps fit well over nap naps and IMO are a more reliable cover than the Nap Naps pul covers. Both nap nap covers and bummis whisper wraps are pretty common on trademe, sometimes in brand new condition. Might be worth a look? I do love my Nap Naps merino cover though, it's probably my best woollen cover, so nice and soft.
~ Marie
Mum to Alexander Daniel, born at home on 8 May 2010

stevielee
TNN newbie

Post by stevielee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:55 pm

I'm also waiting on a nappy that i ordered 3 weeks ago from them, have sent 5 emails and tried calling them numerous times. Very disappointing service! :rant:

Return to “Nappy businesses”