Nix Kidz

Jujube
TNN nerd

Nix Kidz

Post by Jujube » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:21 pm

Although this is a nappy business, I wanted to write a review for a non-nappy product!

I bought some breastpads from Nix Kidz last year and they were fab. They stood up to major engorgement-leakage moments whereas my disposable ones I used when the others were in the wash leaked horrendously. The microfleece kept my skin nice and dry and no cracked/bleeding nipples.

I cannot speak highly enough of them!

I was also very impressed with Nikki's service - she really went the extra mile. Was chuffed to discover she had added in a complimentary pair of "seconds" pads (tho I couldn't figure out why they were seconds!!!!).

Big thumbs up from me :D

April
TNN nerd

Post by April » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:48 pm

I've ordered nappy products from Nikki a couple of times and I really like both her products and service! :D Nikki replied to my (several :oops: ) email enquiries promptly and thoroughly. Her beautifully made products arrived within the specified time frame. When I requested an extra piece of velcro be added to one of the tabs on my Nix-Ultra, Nikki willingly did this without an additional charge (and it now fits DD perfectly). I am very pleased with the performance of Nikki's products. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend her or order from her again, myself! :smt023

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 pm

I've ordered wipes and breastpads from Nix-Kidz and they were all great! Beautifully made, work wonderfully. Thumbs up! :D
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

Return to “Nappy businesses”