Picky Pants by Little Turtle Knits

Dunners
TNN oracle

Picky Pants by Little Turtle Knits

Post by Dunners » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:50 pm

A pattern for shorts, capris and longies. Purchase from here http://www.littleturtleknits.com/pages/diaperingpatterns.php ($13US, no shipping as a link to download a PDF file is emailed to you)

I enjoy using this pattern (knitted on the round). As it says in it's description, once you've decided on your size and whether you want to knit longies, capris or shorts, it steps you through bit by bit. I like the options for finishing the legs too, very helpful to learn new finishing techniques (which I've used on the leg cuffs of soakers too).

Not a lot of skill required - I think a pair of capris was my 2nd "knitting on the round" project (a punk knitter soaker being my first). I did need to refer to an online knitting help site though to figure out one of the techniques as I didn't find their description and photos clear enough.
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Return to “Pattern Reviews”