other patterns?????

0ebuny
TNN nerd

other patterns?????

Post by 0ebuny » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm

um take this away if its not allowed just wondering if anyones got any feedback on other patterns ive herd of other patterns you can buy and ive tried some other free ones i found online can we put reviews here for others? and links to where we can get them maybe? just thought id ask
BEX

wahm to Mikayla waterbirth on 7/3/05, tristan 4/2/07 and Akasha (unplanned homebirth) 25/4/11
one angel baby Zane

Bum Basics: cheak out our facebook page were having a big sale.

mum2girls
TNN nerd

Post by mum2girls » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:36 pm

I haven't found the Very Baby pattern to be a very good fit on Faith. Love the look of it though and am a bit sad that it isn't the pattern for us. I haven't tried any other brought patterns to compare to though sorry.
Kat

Mum to four princess, a prince and still counting!
Bethany 12, Faith 10, Shanay 8, Tahlia 6, Ethan 3, 2 Angels 2014 and a Rainbow due 08/15.

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Fri May 04, 2007 10:05 am

I've just gotten my Little Pickles Medium in the post but haven't made it up yet. I'll let you know!
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

brillohead
TNN nerd

Post by brillohead » Fri May 04, 2007 11:00 am

I haven't sewn it up yet, but I have some made already from Ditto's OSFA pocket pattern - No baby to try them out on yet either :lol:
They are gorgeous and a very intelligent design - I hope they fit as well as they look! You can contact her to see if she'll sell you her pattern.
Kelly -
Mom to 3 girls - 14, 6 and ...
Princess Bubbles
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com/kzLRm7/.png[/img][/url]

California... We are back and glad to be home! We are missing our Kiwi buddies though :(

Return to “Pattern Reviews”