Please vote - Nappy Art: Girls! (danger danger ;))

Please vote for your favourite

Poll ended at Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:30 pm

Flower Power
11%
Disco Diva
1%
Fairy Fantasy
19%
The Royal Wee
17%
Gem-tastic
1%
Victoria's Secret
27%
Tutu cute
5%
Rosebutt
9%
Frills please
3%
Lots of love
7%

Total votes: 103

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:31 pm

wow wow wow :shock:
i am so impressed!

i voted for "fairy fantasy" - it literally made me gasp :o

but they're all so pretty :princess:
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:16 pm

I'm not sure when the poll will actually close on this (exact time wise), but the votes we have at this point shouldn't differ too much from the trend(Kaz has the manual votes to add).

So, creators, feel free to 'fess up to who you are, and if you don't mind I'll add your name to the original post.

Thanks to all the voters!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

JJJ
TNN nerd

Post by JJJ » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:40 pm

I got a bit carried away with lots of ideas! I had a collection entitled "What a Girl Wants - a collection for the girly girl". Well they didn't have to be functional so most of mine aren't really up to washing!

Here are pics of DD modelling them (she is looking cranky and sucking a dummy in some of the pics because she got a bit fed up with modelling 6 nappies in 15 minutes!)

Mine were:

Flower Power (this one took me hours - I'd never done beading or embroidery like this before) The fabric is satin, with pink microfleece (and hidden nylon layer):

Disco Diva - the fabric was an old Glassons top my sister was throwing out, with cream microfleece (and hidden nylon layer):

Fairy Fantasy - lilac satin with pink microfleece and a hidden nylon layer. I don't know if you can see in the photos but the flower trim has a sequin and bead in each flower, and the skirt has beads all over it):

Victoria's Secret - green satin with red mesh/net and cream microfleece:

Tutu Cute - pink satin with pink microfleece and hidden nylon. Part of the tutu is attached to the nappy, and there is a separate larger tutu to fit over the as well. You probably can't see it but there are sequins throughout the tutu:
Mama to Elliott and Connor

blossom
TNN guru

Post by blossom » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:48 pm

WOW! They are all awesome! And you did ALL of them?! :shock: You are one talented lady! (even if they're not all functional!) They'd be great for baby dress-ups! :wink:
(Love the Fairy Fantasy and Victoria's Secret the most 8-) )
Janine
Mum to L (30/10/02) & Z (01/01/06)
-----------------------------------------

Joanne
TNN nerd

Post by Joanne » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:30 pm

Rosebutt is my one.

Rose PUL and white mircofleece inner. Gussets and rise snaps.
The roses are tacked on - they are ribbon on a net background. I intend the nappy to be functional, so hope that the wee tacking holes don't caused a problem. :lol: I have attempted to seal the underside with some scrap PUL (ie shiny sides together, and ironed to seal) but I don't think it has worked too well! :lol:
Wife to M, Mum to DS 2/02, DD1 3/05, and DD2 1/07

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2007”