What's happening in Taupo

themuelsmum
TNN nutter

What's happening in Taupo

Post by themuelsmum » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:38 pm

Hi,

I was thinking of organising a 'nappiccino' at the playground next to the library, and taking the nappy kit to show people MCN and handing out leaflets.

Do I need to contact the council to tell them? I was going to advertise it?

I'd also like opinions, as I'm on my own here STS, as to weather this is a good or bad idea? I was thinking the playground in town gets lots of parents passing through and being down there a couple of hours wouldn't be too bad?

Cheers
Last edited by themuelsmum on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicky SAHMum to Sam'themuel' born 14 July 04 and now Rob the monster born 17 Dec 06.

Occasionally popping my head out of the sludge of running round after three demanding boys :-)

themuelsmum
TNN nutter

Post by themuelsmum » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:00 pm

Doh #-o

I was thinking of Friday 28th 10am - 12 ish.

Does anyone know if I should get in touch with the council?
Nicky SAHMum to Sam'themuel' born 14 July 04 and now Rob the monster born 17 Dec 06.

Occasionally popping my head out of the sludge of running round after three demanding boys :-)

themuelsmum
TNN nutter

Post by themuelsmum » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:57 pm

Bumping, if anyones passing through tomorrow I'll be in the park from 10, lets hope it's not raining. :-)

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2006”