Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Re: Sept 2010 Nappy Hunt Winners

Post by Wicked Knits » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Petals wrote:I thought it looked like there were quite a few New Zealand winners this time - way more than you'd expect given the number of participants.
Yeah, definitely looked more than the last one I paid attention to.

I don't do the hunt for the prizes - chances aren't very good of winning something, I do it to browse all the cool stuff! :lol:
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

Claude30
TNN guru

Post by Claude30 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Alia wrote:
Petals wrote:I thought it looked like there were quite a few New Zealand winners this time - way more than you'd expect given the number of participants.
Yeah, definitely looked more than the last one I paid attention to.

I don't do the hunt for the prizes - chances aren't very good of winning something, I do it to browse all the cool stuff! :lol:
yes me to and the treasure hunts, i love the brain challenge, a prize is just the bonus and justification for DH as to why i had to spend every waking hour on the computer in september

And yes way more nz winners than i noticed in the last 2 hunts. I think we did well considering.
Kiley - SAHM to - Caycee (8/03), Stefanie (6/05), Brody (12/06), Keegan (5/10) and
Image Image

tastic
TNN nerd

Post by tastic » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm

I didn't even think Id get anything. it was defiantly a bonus for me. This was my first hunt and found a few easy but a few very hard! then throw in the earthquake man what a month september was lol
Trish :Knitting: :sew:
Mum to Bailey - 7 :king:, our NICU Miracle Aidan (born at 26 weeks) - 6 :king: and Adele - 2 :queen:
Image Image Image

my goal this year: beat last years total!
ImageImage

Claude30
TNN guru

Post by Claude30 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:05 pm

This was my third and I was a little dissappointed as most where too easy but then that could come with knowing what I am doing now too. Just as well Noone kept me stumped till the last minute. And bring back Obis wicked Maze hunts so loved her one last hunt.
Kiley - SAHM to - Caycee (8/03), Stefanie (6/05), Brody (12/06), Keegan (5/10) and
Image Image

Return to “The Great Down Under Nappy Hunt (Public)”