RNW Manawatu

Rochelle
TNN nerd

RNW Manawatu

Post by Rochelle » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:29 pm

We can't be the only region to not do something! :lol:

At least I would love to steal Chch's idea of a desserticino 8-) but would be awesome if we could manage something a bit more public.

Any ideas :?: :idea:

Nee
TNN nerd

Post by Nee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 pm

I'll put my thinking cap on :)
Renee
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you in the heart" Winnie the Pooh

Nee
TNN nerd

Post by Nee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:13 pm

just a thought, the council is "going green" I wounder if we could tap into that? Not sure how but it was just a thought.
Renee
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you in the heart" Winnie the Pooh

Pookie
TNN addict

Post by Pookie » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Only just realised this was coming up - and you are right Rochelle, we need to do something!

My cousin writes for the Guardian so I can twist his arm to do a story for us, get some advertising once we decide what to do . . . :wink:

I've also got a couple of contacts at the Council, so I'll see if they want to be on board.

How about a shared morning tea (or something) in the Square? (we could hang some nappies from the telegraph pole lights. Or get them to put up the christmas tree again and hang them from that :lol:) I think there is also some semi-public meeting space in the Square part of the council building if the weather is bad and the council amenable.

Nee and Rochelle, know of anyone else we can rope in to help organise something?
Georgie

WAHM to Hannah, 24th Feb 07, Sarah, 4th Nov 08, and Jamie, 24th June 2013

http://www.bebops.co.nz
http://www.coochycoo.co.nz

Nee
TNN nerd

Post by Nee » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Has anything been sorted?
Renee

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2009”