RNW Auckland - we need help please Aucklanders!!

FluffyMail
TNN guru

RNW Auckland - we need help please Aucklanders!!

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok, shall we start the ball rolling now .... remember it comes around fast, lets not leave it till the last minute hey? 8-)

Should we try and tie in the organisation of this event with our North Shore/Westie Nappicinos - like a central point we can meet for discussion? sorry Rochelle - should really get your permission too of course! :wink:

I guess we need to sort the venue asap, and get a list of retailers/helpers etc on the day.

Last year was GREAT lets make this year even better!

For me I plan on going as an Itti Bitti stand only .... rather than MI this year. I do find people get extremely confused with so many brands so I have decided to promote my distribution brand and also help out my retailers with a bit more exposure 8-)
Last edited by FluffyMail on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm happy to help this year...

When is it going to be?

Casper
TNN nerd

Post by Casper » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 am

Happy to help again this year :D
Nicole

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 am

Did you see my post in the other thread? The Mt Albert hall isn't available till 11am on the Sat. Which means either looking for another venue or making it an afternoon event (perhaps with some sort of wind down dinner / nappacino there after basic pack up)
Lisa

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:51 am

karmiec wrote:Did you see my post in the other thread? The Mt Albert hall isn't available till 11am on the Sat. Which means either looking for another venue or making it an afternoon event (perhaps with some sort of wind down dinner / nappacino there after basic pack up)

I love the sound of this .... a get together at the end would be really nice :D
I really did like where we held the event last year, it is on a busy throughfare of traffic which I think really does help, as you get alot of bypassers. I think afternoon would work ok - what do others think?
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 am

afternoon might fit in better with people whose kids nap in the morning... and if it starts at 11ish then maybe you could have a sausage sizzle outside to tempt people over with the smell :D and what event do they have in the morning at the centre? is it something child related that if we had signs out would entice people back?
Deborah, SAHM to three

Amelia's Mummy
TNN nerd

Post by Amelia's Mummy » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:15 am

I would be interested in having a stand. Please let me know what I can do to help and who I get in touch with about being involved.
~Louise - Busy business mumma to 2 girls with #3 due in June 2011~
Scamps Boutique
http://www.scamps.co.nz
Cloth Nappies, Baby Carriers, and more. Exclusive NZ Retailer for Cushie Tushies and Monk n Bear cloth nappies.

Mums to Be
http://www.mumstobe.net
Monthly give away for expectant parents

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 am

im going to put my hand up to help, anyone want me? hehe
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 am

i'm happy to help again this year
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

Meredith Reece
TNN newbie

Post by Meredith Reece » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks Ladies for getting the ball rolling. I'm keen to have a stall again this year. The later start either 11am or afternoon suits me fine as I'll have time to travel up in the morning rather than needing to stay the night in Auckland beforehand.
I really liked the venue last year & it was a great sucess - the sausage sizzle idea sounds like a good one too :)
Let me know if I can do anything to help & I'm happy to donate a prize for the event also.

www.babyharmony.co.nz
Children seldom misquote you, they more often repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said :)

Happi
TNN guru

Post by Happi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:26 pm

I'm in.

I can either do the knitted again - or help on the sewing table.

for the knitteds - I think it should be more of a see and show than a sell em as they didn't really sell - other than to the already wise :)
Paulette
mummy to Zachary 19, Abigail 18, Sh'Kyna 16, Elisheva 14, Michel ~0~, Davi-Ann 12, Thaddeus 10, Benaiah 9, Katriel 6, Rafayella 5, Eibhilinn 19 mo, someone new dec14

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm in for a stall :D

I think I saved the email I sent to businesses last year when recruiting stall holders, so if whoever will be doing that this year would like a copy just let me know.

sb
TNN nerd

Post by sb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Okay, shall we get the ball rolling on this. Lisa has looked into booking a venue, which is the most important thing (imo).

I am happy to run a real nappy week organising nappicino at my place, I am in Sandringham, about 10 mins walk from St Lukes mall for pt users. Tentative date next Friday 27 Feb at say 10am. I just need to check this isn't the same day as the playgroup quarterly meeting.

eta not the 27th - thats Slingers, how about the following Friday 6 March, or Wednesday 25 March.
Shyrel - Mum to James November 06

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:57 pm

i'd love to help out on the day in any way (except for anything involving heavy lifting) but may I please be excused from any organising? Just tell me what to do and when to turn up :)

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm

sb wrote:Okay, shall we get the ball rolling on this. Lisa has looked into booking a venue, which is the most important thing (imo).

I am happy to run a real nappy week organising nappicino at my place, I am in Sandringham, about 10 mins walk from St Lukes mall for pt users. Tentative date next Friday 27 Feb at say 10am. I just need to check this isn't the same day as the playgroup quarterly meeting.

eta not the 27th - thats Slingers, how about the following Friday 6 March, or Wednesday 25 March.

either day suits me, would have to bring Olivia though would that be ok?
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2009”