RNW Auckland - we need help please Aucklanders!!

Locked
sassydot

Post by sassydot » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Who do I see when I get there on Saturday?

bearing in mind that I don't. know. any. of. you. (eep!) :lol: :shock:

User avatar
rangitotogirl
TNN oracle
Posts: 13777
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa
Contact:

Post by rangitotogirl » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm

I wouldn't be broadcasting where the handbags are stored in a public forum. I'd recommend editing your post Lisa and just telling people on the day.
Image

http://www.carrymybaby.co.nz
http://www.facebook.com/carrymybabynewzealand

http://www.scarecrowfarm.co.nz
http://www.facebook.com/scarecrowfarm
http://www.mobywrap.co.nz

User avatar
grubbiejulz
TNN nerd
Posts: 3383
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Somewhere out there in Westville

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Sassydot........The strange lady with purple hair and legwarmers......she has a wart on her nose and a hunch back......you'll know her when you see her......she looks sorta like the boss :lol:
Julie
I blog here http://grubbiejulz.blogspot.com/
I'm on Ravelry as grubbiejulz http://www.ravelry.com/people/grubbiejulz
Come meet us IRL at Slingbabies http://www.slingbabies.co.nz

sassydot

Post by sassydot » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:38 pm

grubbiejulz wrote:Sassydot........The strange lady with purple hair and legwarmers......she has a wart on her nose and a hunch back......you'll know her when you see her......she looks sorta like the boss :lol:


Oh, you mean my MIL?













ooooh I'm going to Hell for that....

rebeccal
TNN nerd
Posts: 1556
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:10 am

Post by rebeccal » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:39 pm

Sarah, you should mystery shop us when you arrive and see if you can figure out who is who - and who figures out who you are first :D

User avatar
CarlaK
TNN guru
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Auckland

Post by CarlaK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm

:smt044

Sarah, walk in, and at the top of your lungs yell "hi im Sassydot, someone come help me" and we will all look, point and whisper ;)

hehe

should have nametags on babes, but all else fails look for us with the sewing machines and we can point you in the direction of Lisa/Rebecca etc :)
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

User avatar
grubbiejulz
TNN nerd
Posts: 3383
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Somewhere out there in Westville

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm

sassydot wrote:
grubbiejulz wrote:Sassydot........The strange lady with purple hair and legwarmers......she has a wart on her nose and a hunch back......you'll know her when you see her......she looks sorta like the boss :lol:


Oh, you mean my MIL?













ooooh I'm going to Hell for that....



:smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044
Julie
I blog here http://grubbiejulz.blogspot.com/
I'm on Ravelry as grubbiejulz http://www.ravelry.com/people/grubbiejulz
Come meet us IRL at Slingbabies http://www.slingbabies.co.nz

User avatar
CarlaK
TNN guru
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Auckland

Post by CarlaK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 pm

CarlaS wrote::smt044

Sarah, walk in, and at the top of your lungs yell "hi im Sassydot, someone come help me" and we will all look, point and whisper ;)

hehe

should have nametags on babes, but all else fails look for us with the sewing machines and we can point you in the direction of Lisa/Rebecca etc :)


and i can give you a massive hug first for the nappies and boobiepads :D:D
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

User avatar
grubbiejulz
TNN nerd
Posts: 3383
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Somewhere out there in Westville

Post by grubbiejulz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:42 pm

CarlaS wrote::smt044

Sarah, walk in, and at the top of your lungs yell "hi im Sassydot, someone come help me" and we will all look, point and whisper ;)

hehe

should have nametags on babes, but all else fails look for us with the sewing machines and we can point you in the direction of Lisa/Rebecca etc :)


Well be the loud ones that they are tring hard to hide in the corner :roll: :smt016
Julie
I blog here http://grubbiejulz.blogspot.com/
I'm on Ravelry as grubbiejulz http://www.ravelry.com/people/grubbiejulz
Come meet us IRL at Slingbabies http://www.slingbabies.co.nz

User avatar
FluffyMail
TNN guru
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:36 pm
Location: A room of fluffy colour!

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:48 pm

grubbiejulz wrote:
CarlaS wrote::smt044

Sarah, walk in, and at the top of your lungs yell "hi im Sassydot, someone come help me" and we will all look, point and whisper ;)

hehe

should have nametags on babes, but all else fails look for us with the sewing machines and we can point you in the direction of Lisa/Rebecca etc :)


Well be the loud ones that they are tring hard to hide in the corner :roll: :smt016


and Carla is the one being fondled heaps! :lol: :wink:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

sassydot

Post by sassydot » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:49 pm

grubbiejulz wrote:
sassydot wrote:
grubbiejulz wrote:Sassydot........The strange lady with purple hair and legwarmers......she has a wart on her nose and a hunch back......you'll know her when you see her......she looks sorta like the boss :lol:


Oh, you mean my MIL?













ooooh I'm going to Hell for that....



:smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044


well she has been a right troll lately!

I shouldn't bitch too much, she looks after my kids :lol: Hence the going to Hell thing :oops:





name tags make my life much easier!

I'll put on my Huggies face first and mystery shop you all with some spankingly dumb questions :lol:

User avatar
CarlaK
TNN guru
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Auckland

Post by CarlaK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Sarah i got you on facebook lol i know what you look like! ;)
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

karmiec
TNN oracle
Posts: 12993
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: Albany, Auckland

Post by karmiec » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:08 pm

rangitotogirl wrote:I wouldn't be broadcasting where the handbags are stored in a public forum. I'd recommend editing your post Lisa and just telling people on the day.

good point have reworded (although both examples were places they would be more secure IMO than they were last year on the floor.
Lisa

karmiec
TNN oracle
Posts: 12993
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: Albany, Auckland

Post by karmiec » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 pm

BTW does anyone have a packet of disposable nappies? Just wondering if it would be good for the demo table when they get the "poo" question to be able to show that they say that solids should be flushed :wink: promise we will let you take them home again.
Lisa

User avatar
CarlaK
TNN guru
Posts: 6734
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:35 pm
Location: Auckland

Post by CarlaK » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:23 pm

i can bring my empty homebrand packet?

i need to get a new pack but wont be doing that till sunday

it says to dispose of solids into toilet
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

Locked

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2009”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest