Calling all who want to be involved in Wellington RNW

Susie Cardno
TNN convert

Calling all who want to be involved in Wellington RNW

Post by Susie Cardno » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 pm

We are having an informal meeting this Monday (6 April) in Miramar at 10am (pm Posh or I for the address).

It would be great to see EVERYONE who wants to be involved in even a small way coming along to give us some ideas.

If you simply can't make the meeting let me know how you can help out before or on the day, if you want to have a stall, help with promotion, could demonstrate sewing nappies, chat to people about cloth nappies or maybe just do a few behind scenes jobs. I can update you on the meeting. If there are lots who can't make Monday we could either change the day (but is always hard to get everyone free at one time) or have another meeting.

Lets make it a great day and get the word out about how great cloth nappies can be. It will be a great marketing day for those of us selling nappies.
BOON NAPPIES
EASY FABRIC NAPPIES
WWW.BOONNAPPIES.CO.NZ
Check out our new FLIP POCKET NAPPY

Evelyn (May 06) Oliver (Dec 07)

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh, I better mention that for all of you who have been to my place before... we aren't there anymore... so PM for the new address (still in Miramar!)

:)
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Return to “Archived - Real Nappy Week 2009”