ISO newborn testers

Nappies, knitting patterns or anything else where you can post for testers wanted
lilmonster
TNN nerd

Re: ISO newborn testers

Post by lilmonster » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 am

wow they look awesome :D fitteds and covers are perfect for the newborn stage welldone!!
Hayley: Mum to 2girls (dd1 oct 05 and dd2 april 09), 2 boys (ds1 april 11 and ds2 april 13)

Natty
TNN guru

Post by Natty » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

lilmonster wrote:wow they look awesome :D fitteds and covers are perfect for the newborn stage welldone!!

Thankyou :thx:
Natalia, Mummy to 2 beautiful Princesses,Nina :princess:(09-05-07) and Olivia :princess:(07-11-08)

sjl
TNN nerd

Post by sjl » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 pm

They are gorgeous - :D
Both my boys have been in fitted nappies and covers. I never tried a fleece cover though - the thought of them just made me nervous and I felt more comfortable with PUL.
Image Image

teezeez
TNN nerd

Post by teezeez » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Middy wrote:They look fab!

I'm a few months out of your target range, but I'll be watching your site carefully in July...
:yes: Me too, they are gorgeous :smt049
Toni
Mummy to 3 beautiful boys

Nathan-11-05-03
Levi-04-11-05
Daniel-07-07-12
and..

Find me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TeezeezBaby

Natty
TNN guru

Post by Natty » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Mazz wrote:I love the look of those nappies! They look fantastic. I'm a bit fitted fan here too, they are all I used with DD2 when she was little. I did find fleece covers wicked a bit, it wasn't much of a problem on newborns/wee babies as you're changing so often anyway, but past three months old or so I preferred PUL covers instead of fleece. I wouldn't use them overnight on an older baby but would use them during the day for short periods. I had fairly heavy wetters, however. They are lovely and soft on little ones :) :vibes:

I've commented on the Facebook page and the offer still stands if you need testers still (or a second round) by the time this baby arrives. I'm due 7 April same as Taylas_mum but hoping to go earlier :lol: If you end up using both of us we see each other often so you could just send both nappies to one of us to save on postage.
Taylas_mum wrote:Commented here too :D Not due til 7th April and it looks like you have had piles of offers but figured I would leave my details anyway as love these nappies! :D
Clarkiette wrote:Done! I'm due in three weeks
:vibes: Thanks so much for your offers- If its still ok with the 3 of you, Id love you to be my testers :TNN2:

Clarkiette and Mazz can you please PM me your addresses (and if you know if your having a pink or blue one) and Ill get your teeny tiny nappies on their way to you :D
Natalia, Mummy to 2 beautiful Princesses,Nina :princess:(09-05-07) and Olivia :princess:(07-11-08)

krisha
TNN oracle

Post by krisha » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Natty, what weight is likely to be the minimum for it :) And how soon to be on the market ;) Friends have just had a 3lb premmie in oz

Resse
TNN guru

Post by Resse » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh my word!! That is so CUTE!!!

These nappies look great N! And that fleece cover! Yah!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!! WEll done!
Renate
http://renate4scottie.blogspot.com/
My new blog called Inspirationz. Yah!!
Our amazing DS, May 2006
Our sweet DD, August 2008
Our gorgeous DS, September 2010

Return to “Testers”