Help please TNN board members

An area for people who want to volunteer their services to TNN inc without being financial members
Claire
TNN oracle

Help please TNN board members

Post by Claire » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm

I got an email from the charities commission today

4 August 2011
2010 ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT REMINDER

Society Number: 1835720
Society Name: THE NAPPY NETWORK INCORPORATED

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FILING YOUR ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENT ATTACHED
Our records indicate that the above society is due to hold its AGM this July. This notice is to remind you that your society's annual financial statement needs to be submitted and approved at your AGM, then filed with the Registrar of Incorporated Societies.
Please note that this is a yearly requirement for Incorporated Societies under the Incorporated Societies Act 1908.
For any other queries please email us at info@societies.govt.nz or phone us on 0508 SOCIETIES (0508 762 438) during business hours.

Neville Harris
Registrar of Incorporated Societies

-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is also a few attachments. Who do I need to forward it all to?

I thought my name was taken off all the official stuff! :twitch: Who should be down as the contacts now? and what email addresses etc please.

karmiec
TNN oracle

Re: Help please TNN board members

Post by karmiec » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Paula
Lisa

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Can you please pm me her email

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 am

I have emailed them and it turns out I am still the official contact. Because I am not a current board member I am not allowed to remove my own details. I can't remember who was going to do it but can someone please volunteer!
It isn't a big job and I would really appreciated it please.

.......This can either be done online if the registry key is known, or via filing the appropriate paper document. Information on both methods are explained on our website here: http://www.societies.govt.nz/cms/incorp ... quirements.

We do not require updates of the positions members hold e.g. treasurer or chairperson; only updates to officers or trustees.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further queries, please contact us by email info@societies/charities.govt.nz or telephone 0508 762 438.

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Claire,

DId Paula contact you with her details?

I have contacted the companies office

Ta,
Lisa
Lisa

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Yup I gave them Paula's name and email but they didn't want to hear from me cause I'm not a current board member :roll:
Just the usual red tape :lol:
They need a full name and address of the 'office holder' .. so I think it's actually your details they want Lisa.

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Claire wrote:Yup I gave them Paula's name and email but they didn't want to hear from me cause I'm not a current board member :roll:
They need a full name and address of the 'office holder' .. so I think it's actually your details they want Lisa.

Well I just filled in yet another copy of all those details :roll: and will send it AGAIN :roll:
Lisa

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:44 pm

There's a letter here now too ... I'm guessing they really want that report filed :lol:
Can you pm me your address and I will forward it.. or should it go to Paula? (or Paula's address if that's better)

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:22 am

karmiec wrote:
Claire wrote:Yup I gave them Paula's name and email but they didn't want to hear from me cause I'm not a current board member :roll:
Well I just filled in yet another copy of all those details :roll: and will send it AGAIN :roll:
I'm bumping this.. cause I'm still the official contact!
Can you please give them a ring Lisa. I know its a pain.. I would do it myself if they would let me.
I'm not too happy still being responsible. They are asking when the AGM and reports are going to happen.

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 pm

If they sent you an email Claire I'd email them back that given you aren't allowed to update details to remove you from their list.
I don't understand why you are still getting emails? I was getting them, then they all stopped when we we're deregistered.
Have you been getting them all along or just recently.
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah .. I've emailed several times but each time I am told that I am still the contact and they can't update it unless under the instruction from a current office holder blardy blar.

I thought TNN was removed from the charities register..you would have been getting emails from the Charities Commission? This is the Companies Office.. I think they are different people. We lost our place on the register, and status with the IRD... but as far as the Companies Office is concerned TNN is still a incorporated society so still needs to have an AGM etc... or so the woman told me :lol:

eta.. hmm I just re read.. now I'm not so sure. This last email was from the companies office but the previous few have all been from the charities commission .. doh... I don't know. Anyway.. there has been changes to the reporting apparently and it affects TNN>

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Are we a limited liability company or does the companies office deal with Ltd companies and Inc societies?
Yup, we were removed from the charities commission stuff, still have charitable status with the IRD when I checked a month or so ago though. and yup, I was getting emails from the charities commission. None from the companies office for TNN tho so far, will see what docs I have here tomorrow though, don't remember seeing any from there??

We are working on getting an AGM sorted out now so hopefully it won't be far away.
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 pm

How come we still have tax status if we got de-registered?

blar.. it's all too complicated for my brain :lol:
As long as my names not on anything I'm happy!

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:13 pm

fair enough Clair ... and yes we are well overdue an AGM ... but it is coming real soon ... so hopefully then we can get names and contacts for everything sorted.

Return to “TNN inc volunteers”