Nominations for Board of TNN 2010

Annual General Meeting
the nappy lady
TNN addict

Re: Nominations for Board of TNN 2010

Post by the nappy lady » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I find it interesting that you are asking me to come on here and post an introduction when I have been a member of the Nappy Network since it first began. I admit that i have not been an active member in the forum posting but I have chosen to keep my opinions to myself. I do however private message anyone who is having issues with our nappies but I feel that it is better for me as a retailer to stay out of the forum chat and let the mums do their stuff and offer each other advice.

I will remove my request to be on the board as you are obviously keen to just keep active retailers on there and will just stay a financial member of the inc society.

Thanks
Kate
The Nappy Lady
www.TheNappyLady.co.nz

www.NappyDays.co.nz

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Sorry Kate, I think there has been a misunderstanding. We did not want you to post an intro (we already know you!). I was wanting you to confirm that you were keen to be on the board and had asked Paula a couple of weeks ago to contact you and ask you to come and post that you were keen. The society rules state that we must have less than 25% of the board made of commercial members .. so we either need to have one less commerical member or find 2 more full members (which hasnt proved possible).

I'm not sure what you are referring to as 'active retailers' sorry. There are two retailers currently on the board. If you do wish to stand then one of the other two need to step down from their nomination or we need to vote for which two commercial members can stand.

the nappy lady
TNN addict

Post by the nappy lady » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 pm

I am fine to stand down as I dont want to put anyones nose out of joint, just thought I might have a bit of experience to offer.

I am very busy though and in hindsight will probably be unable to give it the effort that it needs.

Cheers
Kate
The Nappy Lady
www.TheNappyLady.co.nz

www.NappyDays.co.nz

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Kate, I thinkyou would awesome for the position, if you aren't on the board would you volunteer to liase/advise the board on those topics? I personaly would love to learn some of your skills and techniques...
Lisa

Return to “The Nappy Network Inc AGM 2010”