The Hunt is on...

Claude30
TNN guru

Re: The Hunt is on...

Post by Claude30 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 am

rangitotogirl wrote:Yeah, I broke it an hour after posting this. Thought I'd sorted it before I went to bed and woke up to a huge pile of messages about it. :oops:
:rotfl: and i was blaming thoses ozzys :whip:
Kiley - SAHM to - Caycee (8/03), Stefanie (6/05), Brody (12/06), Keegan (5/10) and
Image Image

spchicksta
TNN convert

Post by spchicksta » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm hunting too, I think this is hunt number 4 for me. Have won twice, but am finding it hard to find time with two bubbas now. I leaned so much on my first couple tho.
Mum to 2 gorgeous girls :)
Taylor 2.5yrs
Devon 1 yr

Claude30
TNN guru

Post by Claude30 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Claude30 wrote:
rangitotogirl wrote:Yeah, I broke it an hour after posting this. Thought I'd sorted it before I went to bed and woke up to a huge pile of messages about it. :oops:
:rotfl: and i was blaming thoses ozzys :whip:
meant to come back to this. Robyn I liked your hunt, had enough in it to make me think, not to esy and not to hard. Its got my vote so far.
spchicksta wrote:I'm hunting too, I think this is hunt number 4 for me. Have won twice, but am finding it hard to find time with two bubbas now. I leaned so much on my first couple tho.
Try finding time with 4 kids not easy, thank goodness DH is a gem and lets me have time each night to hunt if I havent found time through the day. And yip 2 wins for me too, both sept hunts though.
Kiley - SAHM to - Caycee (8/03), Stefanie (6/05), Brody (12/06), Keegan (5/10) and
Image Image

amcham
TNN nerd

Post by amcham » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 pm

hunting is tiring!

Robyn I think yours is next on my list :D Hope it doesn't hurt my brain too much!

I'm still just doing the easier/ more obvious ones, I keep getting distracted by interesting sites! spent HOURS on the Little Prems website the other night :oops: it doesn't even have an icon :rotfl: but I kept looking at the babies the same gestation as mine is now!!! Scary!!!!!
Amie
Mum to 3 boys

ClareBear
TNN nerd

Post by ClareBear » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 am

I've never done it before, but am thinking I could since I'm meant to be sitting round doing nothing for now!

Looking at the site though, I'm a little confused. I thought it was a NZ thing, but obviously not. Are many of the sites NZ ones? I don't have much interest in overseas sites due to postage costs etc, I think I'd only do it if there was a fair amount of NZ content.
Clare

Mummy to three gorgeous girls :princess: :princess: :princess: (Aug 05, Feb 08 and May 15) and one beautiful boy :king: (May 11)

rangitotogirl
TNN oracle

Post by rangitotogirl » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm

There are a few NZ sites there too.

http://www.carrymybaby.co.nz
http://www.facebook.com/carrymybabynewzealand

http://www.scarecrowfarm.co.nz
http://www.facebook.com/scarecrowfarm
http://www.mobywrap.co.nz

Ethan's Mum
TNN nerd

Post by Ethan's Mum » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:05 pm

rangitotogirl wrote:There are a few NZ sites there too.
Yes quite a few NZ sites this hunt. Ones that come to mind quickly are:

Scarecrow Farm
My Natural Baby
Breastmates
Onesie Bummsie
Cheeky Cherubs
NZ Wools
MamaMore Maternity
Scamps Boutique

and I'm sure there are move I've missed.

Claude30
TNN guru

Post by Claude30 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: What am I going to do for the next 5 months, I am going to have to actually have a life and do housework.

:rotfl: Yes I just clicked my last one - well actually I finished hunting 2 weeks ago, just saved them all to click daily for draws.

So how did we all go - as you can probably guess I got all icons (including extremes) again and I spent $0 dollars (sorry ladies) but was tempted by lots that i will come back to when the $$$ are better.
Image Image

amcham
TNN nerd

Post by amcham » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:59 pm

I stopped after I got enough for the ultimate draw :oops: Some of the others were just sending me around in circles, and I haven't gone back to see if I can get them with the help of the hint threads.

Looked at one extreme......but thats as far as I got :rotfl: too much thinking for my brain atm. I can barely remember what everyday items are called (like pillowcases etc) let alone trying to figure out extreme clues!
Amie
Mum to 3 boys

Return to “The Great Down Under Nappy Hunt (Public)”